• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kelisa

PDS

1 hour ago, PDS said:

Is peradua kelisa is a good car?

Does that car have spare parts arround horana or kalutara area?

It's a good car for that budget...had one in the family  and was quite reliable. I don't know about that area but spares can be easily sourced from panchikawatta. 

No, You cant find spares around Horana area. But parts can be easily sourced from Panchikawatta. In fact some sparepart dealers do home delivery as well  so spares want be an issue for this vehicle.

Known faults.

• Frequent brake pad replacement.
  • Front disks are not ventilated. If you drive fast with heavy braking, brakes might get over heated. 
  • Engine mount issues.

don't worry about the spares if you have made up your mind to buy a Kelisa and all other factors are in order. There is a handful of perodua parts importers in panchikawatta and there is one dealer in Maharagama area as well. if parts are not available, you can order them from an importer in panchikawatta as they frequently visit Malaysia and bring down parts even in their hand carriages. 

However, I used to own a Kelisa a few years ago and I personally feel like the time for Kelisa's is now coming to an end. In Malaysia also, the Kelisa's and early vivas are being broken apart for parts. These things are budget cars so unless they've been used with care and properly serviced, they will start giving trouble. Kelisa's are, hands down, good cars when they were new, but you have to consider the age and condition of the particular Kelisa you're planning to buy. 

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, PSkelisa said:

I also want to know where we can buy perodua parts easily? Is thee any alternatives for it's parts?

Janatha Motors Panchikawatta

6 minutes ago, PSkelisa said:

can Daihatsu parts be used for perodua vehicles? 

Yes. Almost all body panels match Daihatsu Mira L700 panels. In fact, I replaced a rear bumper of a Kelisa with a Mira bumper bought from Japan Lanka few years ago. It was a bolt-on fit. No modifications were needed. 

Engine parts are pretty common with Many Daihatsus and Toyotas. Only problem is with the interior panels. They are unique to Kelisa.

Daihatsus and kelisa is the same thing.

only problem is kelisa engine is a 3 cylinder 1000 cc one so be care full after 125000 miles it tend to blow blue smoke that then you will have to get a new ring set. 

We had many susuki alto,800, and Daihatsu charades and new Audi and the civic too will have this issue. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2018 at 1:43 PM, Crosswind said:

Janatha Motors Panchikawatta

Yes. Almost all body panels match Daihatsu Mira L700 panels. In fact, I replaced a rear bumper of a Kelisa with a Mira bumper bought from Japan Lanka few years ago. It was a bolt-on fit. No modifications were needed. 

Engine parts are pretty common with Many Daihatsus and Toyotas. Only problem is with the interior panels. They are unique to Kelisa.

Can you recommend a place for repairs? I replaced the brake liners of my car from one garage which is not situated arround my area and that mechanic said i will have to repair of replace the handbrake cable as well. I repaired handbrake cables from another garage in my area and after 1 1/2 months abnormal sound and vibration from backside came, that mechanic said that I will have to do lot of things including replacing break liners(as break liners I had replaced earlier, were not genuine<_<). I did all the things second mechanic said, nothing could stop that fault. 

So please, recommend me a good mechanic to repair my kelisa arround horana, matugama or kalutara...:(