• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Question

4 answers to this question

K11 will be more durable than the Ceres. It's a car that can take a lot of abuse but it's important to find an unmolested specimen

Ceres will do better on fuel. K11 is notorious for its bad fuel economy

Ceres has low ground clearance. It will be a problem if you travel in potholed roads often

I don't normally comment about resale values because its plain stupid (most Sri Lankans are stupid anyway). Resale value depends on many factors - the actual condition of the car, service history, government taxation policies, fuel prices at the time, brand name, your luck and dozens of other factors. My only advice is don't think of resale even before you buy the car. It's like thinking about divorce even before you get married.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

Hello fellas, I need some help to pick the best car among these, since which is my first car, I'm curious a bit. wanna know the durability, after market price etc.
What's better, Toyota Ceres Marino or Nissan March K11?

Thank You!

Ceres and Marino are too old cars now. You might have trouble finding the body parts. Bear that in mind if you go with those models. Though  engine parts are not a problem. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lannister said:

durability, after market price

Durability - K11.

After Market Price - can't predict.

P.S:  Not quite after market price but market perception wise - among the average sri lankan herds of car buyers  (yeah the kind that pay 3-4 millon for a 121) March K11 seems to be more popular than ceres/marino (some of them might mistake it for a brand of oil/margarine) 

• Like 1