• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Wingroad Y12

nuwan1988

Question

2 answers to this question

On 4/23/2018 at 7:40 AM, nuwan1988 said:

Hello,

I'm planing to buy Nissan Wingroad Y12 .Please help me with your ideas.\\

1.  fuel consumption

2. common issues ..

Thank You

wingroad.jpg

I also have the same matter..

On 4/23/2018 at 7:40 AM, nuwan1988 said:

Hello,

I'm planing to buy Nissan Wingroad Y12 .Please help me with your ideas.\\

1.  fuel consumption

2. common issues ..

Thank You

wingroad.jpg

I also want to know the same thing

11 hours ago, Dilshan_Herath said:

I also want to know the same thing

I am guessing you are looking at a 1.5L variant with a HR15DE. I don't think many of the 1.8L variants would have made it to SL.

Fuel economy will depend on the condition of the car. Condition of engine, transmission, etc has a huge effect on fuel efficiency. When new its JC08 rating was about 17kmpl so it is safe to assume that it would have  about 9-11 in the City and around 13-14 on the highway. However depending on the condition of the car definitely would have dropped by now.

The engine is pretty trouble free but prepared to attend to things like hoses, oil seals, etc...these cars are 15 years or so old now...i.e. be prepared to do age related repairs. You would have to do with any old car you buy. How many issues there would be and how soon it would come up will dpeend on how the car was ainained in the past (eg. a Chinese oil seal for 500LKR would last a shorter time than the actual Nissan part that costs 2000LKR). This applies for things like suspension, brakes, etc...

The point of concern is the transmission. The car came with either a 4 speed standard Automatic Transmission or an X-tronic CVT. Nissan transmissions from the period have a bad reputation for not being durable, especially the CVT (wierd plastic components being used, etc...). So try to get an AT.