• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Problem with EV mode in Honda fit gp5

Aamir

have Honda fit gp5 2014 model. My car isn't giving the right millage. On local drive it gives around 15 to 16 with light foot and on long drive 18 to 19.these numbers came up after tunning other wise the millage was below what I am getting right now. The ev mode only engages when the car is switched on and works for about 100 to 200 meters though ev mode should engage every now and then while driving. Does anyone know what can be the issue . I scanned the car and there were no errors tyre pressure is 32 psi Tyrese size 195/65.

• 3 months later...

Take it to the agent or any good place who can do a battery scan. Ask them to check the usable capacity of the hybrid battery.

I think this mileage is ok according to Sri Lankan traffic condition but it is good to check since EV mode gives only 100-200m