• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 323 butterfly model vibration and gear changing trouble

Sanda-Ru1

Hello friends,

I need a technical advice for below mention issues regarding my Mazda Familia Butterfly 1998 car. Engine is b3. Auto gear transmission. BHALP model. I think these all related to one issue.

1.       Car vibrates in D gear. It reduce when AC turned off. It disappear on Parking Gear or Neutral.

2.       Car jerk when changing the gear from speed 10 to 20.

3.       Sometime delay in changing the gear.

Please help me on this.

if the ATF change has not been done (if it is due) , then that is the first thing to try.

If ATF change has been done, then you may show this to a mechanic someone who is very good on AT boxes.

There is a chance that problem one is due to a different root cause than the problem 2 and 3. but I also think that all 3 problems are connected and have the same root cause. my preference is Nilwala (not Mazna for this case, but ATF change can be done at Mazna) 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MV-5 said:

if the ATF change has not been done (if it is due) , then that is the first thing to try.

If ATF change has been done, then you may show this to a mechanic someone who is very good on AT boxes.

There is a chance that problem one is due to a different root cause than the problem 2 and 3. but I also think that all 3 problems are connected and have the same root cause. my preference is Nilwala (not Mazna for this case, but ATF change can be done at Mazna) 

I did a replacement of engine and gearbox oil sealers 6 months ago by Mazna. At that time they have replaced the ATF also. Is Nilwala specialized in Mazda gearbox?

Thanks for the reply.

4 minutes ago, Sanda-Ru1 said:

I did a replacement of engine and gearbox oil sealers 6 months ago by Mazna. At that time they have replaced the ATF also. Is Nilwala specialized in Mazda gearbox?

Thanks for the reply.

Not only for Mazda gearboxes, in generally they are good in AT gearboxes.

• Like 1