• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2014/15 Mazda Axela Hybrid

rajithanw

I'm thinking of an Axela Hybrid as my successor to FD1 because of fuel efficiency. 

I need some feedbacks from users. Is it a good car? Any common faults? 

Car system is in Japanese, is there a way to convert it into english, at least the infortaintment system? 

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, rajithanw said:

Car system is in Japanese, is there a way to convert it into english, at least the infortaintment system? 

Thanks in advance

Its possible  i know few people who have done t hat including Android Auto etc etc.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:41 AM, rajithanw said:

I'm thinking of an Axela Hybrid as my successor to FD1 because of fuel efficiency. 

I need some feedbacks from users. Is it a good car? Any common faults? 

Car system is in Japanese, is there a way to convert it into english, at least the infotainment system? 

Thanks in advance

This Hybrid car is a very good car with no known common issues.Fitted patented Toyota's  Synergy drive with Mazda Skyactiv 2000CC engine which  tuned at reduced power, gives a very high composite pulling power compared to Toyota Prius.

Due to the CC duty structure prevailing in Sri Lanka, 2017/18 models are very expensive and local Car sales people are reluctant to import.

Yes , Some people(worldwide) are able to change the parameters, languages etc. However there are rumors that Mazda has blocked the changeability (after certain versions) to prevent the meddling of the Infotainment with third party software applications, since the system has roots to the vehicle management CAN bus.

On 17/04/2018 at 7:11 PM, Rohnd said:

Due to the CC duty structure prevailing in Sri Lanka, 2017/18 models are very expensive and local Car sales people are reluctant to import.

If you can buy a car that is very expensive brand new, used for a small price it means that you are buying a more expensive car than buying a car that is cheap brand new.

So its a good choice and it will also increase the resale value.

Lets say someone wants to buy a mazda 3 but due to the high price of the brand new car or recondition  he will have to look for 2nd hand ones which will increase the demand and thus increase the resale value