• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prius 2007 Hybrid Battery Life Span

Kanishka12345

Dear All,my car has done nearly 135000 km and it’s a G package 2007 prius.Recently I have replaced the ABS pump and now I have a certain worry about the future hybrid battery failure..

Can any expert give me a certification on how long I can run further on my car in same original battery in rough km wise..If any battery error comes does The cell replacement is a permanent solution?

hybrid experts please help me

16 hours ago, Kanishka12345 said:

Dear All,my car has done nearly 135000 km and it’s a G package 2007 prius.Recently I have replaced the ABS pump and now I have a certain worry about the future hybrid battery failure..

Can any expert give me a certification on how long I can run further on my car in same original battery in rough km wise..If any battery error comes does The cell replacement is a permanent solution?

Not an expert. Here is a link: 

Every thing depend on how you take care of your vehicle like any other..

16 hours ago, Kanishka12345 said:

There is no way to "certify" how long your battery will last...there are quite a few variables that effect battery life, such as; environmental factors, driving style, frequency of car usage, etc....Generally, manufacturers say the battery can last up to 8 - 10 years depending on varying factors.

When the battery starts to fail you will feel it. You will feel it through a host things such as lowered performance and even error messages.