• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best website to learn about different Japanese car model variants ?

roadside

On 4/7/2018 at 5:32 PM, roadside said:

What’s the best website to compare and know the difference between Japanese vehcile model variations . For example difference between Toyota Premio F grade and Toyota Premio G grade etc.

There is no one-roof solution!

But, I used this once:

auto123

There are several of this kind of comparison sites.

2 hours ago, gNaveendra said:

There is no one-roof solution!

But, I used this once:

auto123

There are several of this kind of comparison sites.

By Japanese he wants the actual Japanese market models.

The english websites that give a comparative listing is not that good nor comprehensive. The comprehensive ones are in Japanese but even then they only give a general yes or no for each and every option you can find on a car. Mainly because unlike the US and UK sales mechanisms, the ones in Japan are unnecessarily complicated with multiple channels. As a result the same car can have different base specs/options depending on the channel.

There really is not comparison website like you get in the US and UK sites.

Thus, the best is to find out what the base specs were using the catalogs.

5 minutes ago, iRage said:

By Japanese he wants the actual Japanese market models.

The english websites that give a comparative listing is not that good nor comprehensive. The comprehensive ones are in Japanese but even then they only give a general yes or no for each and every option you can find on a car. Mainly because unlike the US and UK sales mechanisms, the ones in Japan are unnecessarily complicated with multiple channels. As a result the same car can have different base specs/options depending on the channel.

There really is not comparison website like you get in the US and UK sites.

Thus, the best is to find out what the base specs were using the catalogs.

:speechless-smiley-004:I Agree!

On 4/7/2018 at 5:32 PM, roadside said:

What’s the best website to compare and know the difference between Japanese vehcile model variations . For example difference between Toyota Premio F grade and Toyota Premio G grade etc.

Though OP is inactive, I would like to update the information he asked :P.

Updating the thread at least with the packages in the Toyota Premio 2014.

Toyota Premio 2014 Packages

2 hours ago, gNaveendra said:

Though OP is inactive, I would like to update the information he asked :P.

Updating the thread at least with the packages in the Toyota Premio 2014.

Toyota Premio 2014 Packages

Uhh...for future reference....you can look at the catalogs of the past models and variants and updates at this site:

http://www.toyota-catalog.jp/catalog/

The above link and a few others are given in the Catalogs thread....

The current catalogs are available under each model on the site. Every time a car gets an update or a replacement, the out going variant's catalog is entered there.

So you really don't have to search google, download and load it up to our google drive or anything :)

Edited by iRage

I would say google like this

for toyota - “toyota.jp premio”

for honda - “honda.co.jp vezel”

then get it translated by google. 

If you do not mention the japanese website, you will only get the international/US version of cars and there wont be any premio/allion. 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://toyota.jp/premio/&xid=17259,1500002,15700023,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700201&usg=ALkJrhj_0KPobS5g-komCmaK6-tD2EE8fQ

• 3 years later...

You can visit *****, on the homepage select Make and then you will find different model for that make. You can also select model code and color after that. I used to use this to know about the car variants.

Edited by iRage