• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda demio or Nissan Tiida

Mbw

@Mbw Dont you have a specific requirement? It's kinda difficult to be helpful when we don't exactly know the context.  If it was my money I'd definitely go for Tiida ? 

For 2.7 mill there are so many options...

• Like 1

I heard that its fuel consumption is not that great. Further tiida is bit difficult to sell..

I found a demio 2007 which has pedal shifter and a cvt 7 speed triptornic gearbox. My only worry is if i had to replace the gearbox at some point, will it be difficult to find a reconditioned gearbox?

On 4/7/2018 at 7:43 PM, matroska said:

@Mbw Dont you have a specific requirement? It's kinda difficult to be helpful when we don't exactly know the context.  If it was my money I'd definitely go for Tiida ? 

For 2.7 mill there are so many options...

What are the other options? Thanks!

On 4/17/2018 at 9:59 PM, Mbw said:

What are the other options? Thanks!

If it were my money i'd look for a 2008/2009 Lancer CS2/CS3  or a 2009/2010  Fit GE6  

some other options would be 2005ish vios- rock solid car but hard to find an un-raped one by now , suzuki swift (beetle) ~2009/2010 etc

Edited by matroska