• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Basic details on buying suzuki spacia custom z

Maduranga.

Question

hi fellows,
recently decide to upgrade to a suzuki specia, decision has been made to a custom z but im kinda lack of knowledge of basic details of versions(eg- g,x,custom) , options, things i should know before buying any grade of specia ,spear part price etc .kinda noob here giving any info on buying custom z would be a huge help

p.s- custom z 2017 full option  version is my choice 

4 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Maduranga. said:

hi fellows,
recently decide to upgrade to a suzuki specia, decision has been made to a custom z but im kinda lack of knowledge of basic details of versions(eg- g,x,custom) , options, things i should know before buying any grade of specia ,spear part price etc .kinda noob here giving any info on buying custom z would be a huge help

p.s- custom z 2017 full option  version is my choice 

Suzuki Spacia 2017 came in 3 varities.

Hybrid G being the most Basic

Hybrid X

Custom which had a completely different Face and body kit.

Since the sales of Custom was dropping and the model change had time Suzuki came up with a facelift for Custom called Custom Z.

Hybrid G and X came in 2wd and 4wd

Custom/ Custom Z came in 2wd and 4wd with and without Turbo

12 hours ago, zeem35 said:

Suzuki Spacia 2017 came in 3 varities.

Hybrid G being the most Basic

Hybrid X

Custom which had a completely different Face and body kit.

Since the sales of Custom was dropping and the model change had time Suzuki came up with a facelift for Custom called Custom Z.

Hybrid G and X came in 2wd and 4wd

Custom/ Custom Z came in 2wd and 4wd with and without Turbo

thnx for the info on different between models, buying a turbo one worth the money ? or another headache for spare parts. 

1 hour ago, Maduranga. said:

thnx for the info on different between models, buying a turbo one worth the money ? or another headache for spare parts. 

All these wagon r,hustler, spacias are 660cc hybrid. So you cant expect a good pull. The turbo variants are 5-10% higher in price but has a better pull.