• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a Mazda Demio

Chanakaj

Question

Hi friends/ Experts,

I am planning to buy Mazda Demio car (2010) and need to know few things from you guys. I have taken the decision considering my budget as well as the look of the car. Please feel free to share if you have any suggestions and answers/ explanations for below points. 

1) What will be the fuel consumption (avg) in city limits and outstation?

2) Are there spare parts available for this model locally?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Chanakaj said:

Hi friends/ Experts,

I am planning to buy Mazda Demio car (2010) and need to know few things from you guys. I have taken the decision considering my budget as well as the look of the car. Please feel free to share if you have any suggestions and answers/ explanations for below points. 

1) What will be the fuel consumption (avg) in city limits and outstation?

2) Are there spare parts available for this model locally?

Thanks.

1. 9Kmpl /12Kmpl

2. Plenty.    

Welcome to the demio club.As a proud owner of a Mazda demio I would like to state that you are taking a wise decision to buy the car. Look for a one with CVT , ,RPM meter and a double din player.When I was hunting for my car I was looking for a one with HID headlamp as well.could not find one with HID so settled with the other options.mind you demio is bit of a bumpy ride on hard surfaces. But you can have a surprising amount of fun just by driving the car. Further it was the world car of the year 2008. Totally deserved in my opinion.My one does about 10-Kms (city limits) and about 14 (outstation).