• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pranavan

Question

Hi guys. My friend own a Defender 110. I've been really pumped about it. its really mean looking. I've been wanted to have a modded car now I've changed my plans for 4x4 offloading. I would like to know details about getting a defender in sir Lanka. the appropriate price  for it, condition model's and pro's & con's. So if anyone know's anything  i mention'ed feel free to tell me your opinion. Thanks 

Edited by Pranavan

5 answers to this question

not an expert on Defenders or landys for that matter. But having heard this complain of clutch is being excessively heavy for usual city traffic. Could be a concern if you're planning to use it as your daily. Also avoid odd number series such as 40 sri / 28 sri / 31 sri etc. They hold a less market value and hard to resell. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2018 at 6:08 AM, Pranavan said:

Hi guys. My friend own a Defender 110. I've been really pumped about it. its really mean looking. I've been wanted to have a modded car now I've changed my plans for 4x4 offloading. I would like to know details about getting a defender in sir Lanka. the appropriate price  for it, condition model's and pro's & con's. So if anyone know's anything  i mention'ed feel free to tell me your opinion. Thanks 

Have a search on AL forum, i bet you will find plenty of discussion about "model's and pro's & con's"

Price: Depend what you happy to pay, it's your money, have a search on AL classified

Be aware: Please check the CR with RMV before make any move.

regards

JC

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, harshansenadhir said:

not an expert on Defenders or landys for that matter. But having heard this complain of clutch is being excessively heavy for usual city traffic. Could be a concern if you're planning to use it as your daily. Also avoid odd number series such as 40 sri / 28 sri / 31 sri etc. They hold a less market value and hard to resell. 

yes defender's aren't comfortable. But iam down for it. My friend's defender is automatic transmission, so clutch is no problem with his. also there's a automatic transmission kit it available. Most of the defenders sale on the market are like the sri number's, also the English no one's costs like 10 million. i am in for that much to spend. Iam looking for a decent defender for low as possible. Thanks for your opinion. :) appreciated