• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is there anybody who ordered Wagon R around November 29th of 2017

charmie

I have ordered a brand new wagon r from A*W. I confirmed the order end of november. Two of my friends also ordered another two cars. From the begining of march when I inspect about the car the agent said the car has been arrived and told us to be prepared with the finances within a week. But yesterday when I inspect about it, he said car has not arrived and had just shipped from japan on 25th march. And  also due to the yen hike a price rise may occur. My other friends didnt face such an issue and they have even paid the full amount and will receive car soon. When I called the agent he doesnt accept to the fact that he said car has arrived and will facilitate with the invoice. When I asked the number of the manager he doesnt give it either saying it will jeopordize his career. Please can anybody give any idea what ahould I do? I think agent is playing some games for commision. this is my first car and that too I am going to use leasing. 

4 minutes ago, kush said:

They were quoting Rs. 2.925 Mn. @ Rs. 1.35 Yen/LKR

Now Yen/LKR is Rs. 1.5 so technically as per the invoice they can charge you for the difference which will be approximately Rs. 200,000/-

But I heard from a friend that  yen hike will not be effective for deals made before November 30. I made order on november 29th. And my two other friends on nov 25th. The confusion is the agent saying two different things prior to the yen hike and afterwards. 

If the cars came in the same shipment under same LC they should not discriminate.

However as per the per-forma invoice they can increase the rate for exchange and duty differences.

if you don't fight you will not gain anything, keep us updated.

I ordered one in Feb 18 due Aug 18

Our agents doesnt have Ex stock.

advertise at a cheaper rate and come up with higher price and delayed shipments with lame excuses.

similar thing happened for a friend of mine at carmart. They even gave the chasis no. And later said its a different customer’s etc.

4 hours ago, kush said:

If the cars came in the same shipment under same LC they should not discriminate.

However as per the per-forma invoice they can increase the rate for exchange and duty differences.

if you don't fight you will not gain anything, keep us updated.

I ordered one in Feb 18 due Aug 18

Met with the manager. He said car is on the incoming shipment. Seemed to me he just covered for the representative. Said my sales representative ( who just happen to be an assistant manager) is not much informed about dates and other issues.

two week ago rep said to ready money as shipment has arrived. Next week when I called, he informed, he will give final invoice on 25 march, once the engine number is arrived to him. But when yesterday I asked him he denied saying that. He said he only said shipment will be sent from japan on 25th. But managers date for that was 19th. 

Typical bull shit by the by the agents, promises they cant keep, and all of them cover them self with small print or back side of the paper.

Demand was so much they took orders without checking the capacity from the principles. This is always the case except for few agents.

15 hours ago, kush said:

Typical bull shit by the by the agents, promises they cant keep, and all of them cover them self with small print or back side of the paper.

Demand was so much they took orders without checking the capacity from the principles. This is always the case except for few agents.

Indeed.They are lying their asses off. Manager said scheduled date for the shipment was on 25th but the vezel came ahead on 19th. Where in the world things like that happen. 

Today I got to know about a person who ordered on 27th nov and he is getting his car tomorrow. I am going meet the manager at head office tomorrow to inquire about shipping details to clarify this. 

They have a shi*ty service. best quote for their service is nangiwa pennala akkawa denna hadanne.

Has anybody here ordered a Wagon R from A*W on or around 29th Nov from A*W? There is an ongoing issue about this with my agent and they are lying their asses off. I want to know the status of the car ordered, whether if anybody received the car or is it on the incoming shipment. It would be great if anybody could be of help.Thanks!!

• Like 1