• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a 2014/2015 Mitsubishi Mirage

UNIX

Question

Hello! My parents are going to buy a small car and we went on a little hunt for cars. After seeing lots of Vitz and Swift RS ( non hybrid ) which felt way over priced for what they offer we found this little car for a okayish amount (3.2M). So far we have got few questions about this. Please help us to figure out what to do.

1) Availability of spare parts?

2) Accepted fuel type? Only 95 or will it be happy on 92?

3) Any other quirks about this car?

4) Are there any other japanese cars around this amount which is not a Mira or a wagon R variant?

Thank you very much :)

5 answers to this question

I had already seen the video, the issue is they review with the experience with nicer cars, which my family can't afford in SL economy. Those little stuff don't matter to my parents. They won't autocross and speed I suppose. 

But for most parts video seemed correct. Engine was noisy. It's just there is no other car around that price point anymore. 

Anyone have used one of these? I need to know about spare parts availability and if this will be happy on 92 petrol?

20 hours ago, UNIX said:

Hello! My parents are going to buy a small car and we went on a little hunt for cars. After seeing lots of Vitz and Swift RS ( non hybrid ) which felt way over priced for what they offer we found this little car for a okayish amount (3.2M). So far we have got few questions about this. Please help us to figure out what to do.

1) Availability of spare parts?

2) Accepted fuel type? Only 95 or will it be happy on 92?

3) Any other quirks about this car?

4) Are there any other japanese cars around this amount which is not a Mira or a wagon R variant?

Thank you very much :)

How about Hyundai i10? About 3.4 Mil @ the agents if I remember correctly. You will find very good ratings if you google. Also I have seen number of i10's at the road now a days.

3 minutes ago, Nirosha said:

How about Hyundai i10? About 3.4 Mil @ the agents if I remember correctly. You will find very good ratings if you google. Also I have seen number of i10's at the road now a days.

Checked that out too. Good car that is. Sure. But assembled in India part doesn't go well with my dad. 

Also we checked out a Perodua Axia. It's the next on list right now. 

Edited by UNIX
grammar fix