• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Removed

dilshant80

Question

23 answers to this question

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you check the AutoLanka classifieds, you can find half a dozen of these for sale. And most of them are the Swift RS which is a better grade (body kit, spoiler, alloys just to name a few). than the one you've posted pictures of.

When you said "limited edition", did you mean "limited options"? :rolleyes:

Edited by Davy

25 minutes ago, Davy said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you check the AutoLanka classifieds, you can find half a dozen of these for sale. And most of them are the Swift RS which is a better grade (body kit, spoiler, alloys just to name a few). than the one you've posted pictures of.

When you said "limited edition", did you mean "limited options":rolleyes:

Such a subtle burn !

Uhh..what's so special about this ? Looks like every other Hybrid SL or SG....

1 hour ago, Davy said:
When you said "limited edition", did you mean "limited options"? :rolleyes:

Swift RS hybrid is a full hybrid? Please dude don't make me laugh [emoji23] Sorry to burst your bubble but the RS hybrid is a MILD hybrid, the same as the one in the Wagon R. You should not fall so easily to lies spewed by car salesmen.  Also how do you know this vehicle doesn't have alloys? Is it visible in the pics? man oh man oh man...

Sent from my SM-G930F using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Edited by dilshant80

unfortunately you are posting on the wrong forum. Most people here are Motorheads who would only care about HP and Torque ratings  regardless of whether it comes from Petrol,diesel,gas,full Hybrid,mild hybrid,Plug in hybrid,Fuell cell,Electric,horses,bullocks or buffaloes and how many KM per litre going from Nuwara eliya to Colombo..

1 minute ago, ajm said:

unfortunately you are posting on the wrong forum. Most people here are Motorheads who would only care about HP and Torque ratings  regardless of whether it comes from Petrol,diesel,gas,full Hybrid,mild hybrid,Plug in hybrid,Fuell cell,Electric,horses,bullocks or buffaloes and how many KM per litre going from Nuwara eliya to Colombo..

Dont agree. Most of the experts on this forum have given valuable advice to many members including myself.

4 minutes ago, dilshant80 said:

Dont agree. Most of the experts on this forum have given valuable advice to many members including myself.

are you sure? probably not the advice that a "Suzuki" in the end will be always a Suzuki even if it ran on Shakkaraya's power:D

1 hour ago, dilshant80 said:

Swift RS hybrid is a full hybrid? Please dude don't make me laugh emoji23.png Sorry to burst your bubble but the RS hybrid is a MILD hybrid, the same as the one in the Wagon R. You should not fall so easily to lies spewed by car salesmen.  Also how do you know this vehicle doesn't have alloys? Is it visible in the pics? man oh man oh man...

You seem to have your wires crossed. All I said that I think the RS has better options than what you've posted pictures of. I remember the thread someone posted on  the forum asking if the RS is a full hybrid, so I'm well aware of it. 

3 minutes ago, Davy said:

You seem to have your wires crossed. All I said that I think the RS has better options than what you've posted pictures of. I remember the thread someone posted on  the forum asking if the RS is a full hybrid, so I'm well aware of it. 

Ah so you interpret a car as being "better" by comparing the outside looks? Yeah, it must be quite easy for car salesmen to sell you cars :)

5 minutes ago, dilshant80 said:

Ah so you interpret a car as being "better" by comparing the outside looks? Yeah, it must be quite easy for car salesmen to sell you cars :)

You don't need that many photos to realise a certain car isn't a "limited edition" as the topic title said originally. :) 

2 minutes ago, Davy said:
You don't need that many photos to realise a certain car isn't a "limited edition" as the topic title said originally. [emoji4] 

you maybe better at doing the job of a photo recognition software than making judgements about cars based on their looks [emoji4]

Edited by dilshant80

12 minutes ago, dilshant80 said:

you maybe better at doing the job of a photo recognition software than making judgements about cars based on their looks emoji4.png

Not sure what you want me to say to that except okay. 

In an effort to keep this thread informative, may I suggest you share what you think about the car (other than the fact that it's a "limited edition" :P) and your experience with it, on this thread? I don't think there are other threads that talk about the Swift Hybrid from an actual owner's perspective. 

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davy said:

Not sure what you want me to say to that except okay. 

In an effort to keep this thread informative, may I suggest you share what you think about the car (other than the fact that it's a "limited edition" :P) and your experience with it, on this thread? I don't think there are other threads that talk about the Swift Hybrid from an actual owner's perspective. 

I don't know who the owner is. Just snapped the photos when I went to collect my vehicle

36 minutes ago, dilshant80 said:

I don't know who the owner is. Just snapped the photos when I went to collect my vehicle

a moment of silence for everyone, who thought the owner was flashing-off his new Toy.:P

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kusumsiri said:

What was the initial question / topic here ? It is Removed now. So other readers will confuse.

I posted pics of the first full hybrid suzuki swift in the hambantota port, but unfortunately the members here took it as a joke, so I removed the post.

2 minutes ago, dilshant80 said:

I posted pics of the first full hybrid suzuki swift in the hambantota port, but unfortunately the members here took it as a joke, so I removed the post.

You forgot to mention that you posted it as a "limited edition" Swift Hybrid.  That was the first joke. 

In order to prevent excessive trolling, I shall keep quiet about the second joke.

Congratulations on the car @dilshant80:). Shall we lock this thread down now? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davy said:
You forgot to mention that you posted it as a "limited edition" Swift Hybrid.  That was the first joke. 
In order to prevent excessive trolling, I shall keep quiet about the second joke.
Congratulations on the car [mention=74059]dilshant80[/mention][emoji4]. Shall we lock this thread down now? 

Thank you Dave. The Alto is a wonderful mini [emoji4]

Edited by dilshant80