• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used luxury SAV for 6 to 7 million?

Nithya Ranasinghe

Question

Hello, I am in the market for a hatchback car or a small SUV(used).

I prefer a luxury car brand. My budget is about 6 to 6.5 million. As of now, my options are a 2011 BMW X1 or a 2017 Audi A3 Sportback.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma because the BMW has a 2000cc engine and is diesel whereas the AUDI has a 1000cc and is petrol. Any help would be highly appreciated. Please let me know of any other options I have.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Nithya Ranasinghe said:

Hello, I am in the market for a hatchback car or a small SUV(used).

I prefer a luxury car brand. My budget is about 6 to 6.5 million. As of now, my options are a 2011 BMW X1 or a 2017 Audi A3 Sportback.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma because the BMW has a 2000cc engine and is diesel whereas the AUDI has a 1000cc and is petrol. Any help would be highly appreciated. Please let me know of any other options I have.

Thanks in advance

Any particular reason you "prefer a luxury car brand"? Because you should know that neither of those options can exactly be considered a luxury car. 

• Like 1

A3 Sport back is not a SUV, it is a Hatch back (5 door car)

In you price bracket you will find only small SUVs like the Vezel, CH-R, Suzuki SX4 (New)

Or you could opt for a bit older mid size CRV, RAV4, X-Trail, Outlander etc. (5-6 years, will be more or less with X1 in the market)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Nithya Ranasinghe said:

@Supra_Natural Yes I'm aware they do not fall into the luxury "car" category, however, I don't want to go to for a car since I prefer the raised driving position that these vehicles offer. 

I think what Supra meant is it doesn't fall in the "luxury" car category, not luxury "car" category. By which he means these vehicles are pretty basic, since they are the bottom of the range in their manufacturers lineups.

But yes, we know what you mean. You want badge value. Personally if I had that money I'd be going for the new Dualis, which is interestingly specced out, but if the badge is worth more to you, whatever floats your boat. Also, I checked out the prices before these tax changes, so maybe its different now.

https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/qashqai.html

• Thanks 1