• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Gen Pajero

Hasanka

Question

Hi Guys,

Had enough of over priced small cars and loony hybrids which comes out now a days and decided to go for a good old mk 1 pajero.

Was searching for last few months but it's damn difficult to find a decent flat roof turbo inter cooler version with legit documents.

I recently came across a 1986 Flat roof car 32- 29xx (cr body fitted) (CLO48) mentined in the book. Vehicle seem to be in a good nick as well.

my only concern with this is, it has coil spring suspension in the back. And some one told me this particular range should only contain leaf springs,

is this an issue? Am I looking at some illegal (gediya) car? 

Will this cause issues from police/RMV?

Please help my guys

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Well obviously this genius "someone" knows only olf the garden variety model imported to SL new.

Good luck finding the ultimate paj, and with legit paperwork.B)  your better off today with a LJ79, but they also have their gremlins.

Cheers

TT.

• Sad 1

On 11/03/2018 at 10:48 AM, Twin Turbo said:

Well obviously this genius "someone" knows only olf the garden variety model imported to SL new.

Good luck finding the ultimate paj, and with legit paperwork.B)  your better off today with a LJ79, but they also have their gremlins.

Cheers

TT.

Thanks Mate.. 

As mentioned by John Cooper the flat roof models were JDM import and high roof were brand new import but made in Japan.

There are few flat roof models with auto box.

The high roof had a turbo wagon variant which came with better interior, sunroof and turbo from factory. The turbo wagon probably had coil springs too at the back

On 3/11/2018 at 10:48 AM, Twin Turbo said:

Good luck finding the ultimate paj, and with legit paperwork.B) 

yup this is the biggest pain when looking for any good-old SUV in SL so many Frankensteins out there :D 

• Like 1