• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daihatsu Mira ES 2017

A friend of mine has one and it has more options than Wagon R. Like side airbags, Steering angle monitor, False start suppression control function forward and reverse (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_6q7LOiKkE), Auto retract mirrors etc. Fuel consumption is around 13-15km/l in city and around 26km/l in highways (Better fuel consumption than Wagon R). That vehicle he imported from Japan and not a agents vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...

I have Mira ES 2016. Directly imported from Japan. Fuel 14km/l in Colombo city and 26km/l from Kottawa to Matara in Expressway. Those Side airbags, steering angle monitors are not available in my modal. Comfortably is good and I driven 90-100kmph speed. handling also good.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i bought a 2017 mira ES (new face) X grade for my wife. initially i was skeptical to buy this car over Alto 2017 (ene-charge). but i'm happy with the decision now. fuel consumption is 13-15 Km/L and 25-26 Km/L outstation. This model is exactly equivalent to the Toyota Pixis Epoch. all Mira ES models has safety features (lane departure, false start/reverse, steering wheel angle indication, auto break, parking sensors etc..) , start/stop function. auto hi-beam off etc.. Pulling power is really good compared to Wagon R 2015 (ene-charge) model. but i have not driven the new Wagon R to compare.