• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Launched a new International Female Clothing Website - IVY 21

PreseaLover

1 hour ago, sinless said:

Great idea for a startup I'm sure you'll succeed! I've been creating websites for 6 years now and I can give you a very useful advice: Never skimp on your hosting service, as your customer base will depend on it. Problems with design and PR shouldn't worry you until you're sure of the quality of your hosting. I advise all my clients to use high quality hosting since this is a very cheap and high-quality hosting, and their technical support will always help you solve problems with your site. I would be happy to look at your site when you create it and will wait for feedback about my advice.

@sinless who would you recommend to host? Local?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 5:38 PM, sinless said:

Great idea for a startup I'm sure you'll succeed! I've been creating websites for 6 years now and I can give you a very useful advice: Never skimp on your hosting service, as your customer base will depend on it. Problems with design and PR shouldn't worry you until you're sure of the quality of your hosting. I advise all my clients to use mangomattermedia.com since this is a very cheap and high-quality hosting, and their technical support will always help you solve problems with your site. I would be happy to look at your site when you create it and will wait for feedback about my advice.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

• 3 months later...
On 9/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, StewartMorrisonv said:

Nice, and how buisness is going so far?

I was curious about the same thing. All the social media pages and website seem to be non-existent. So I guess it didn't work out. Maybe he made enough profit then shut it down?

@PreseaLover Care to give us an update?

Edited by Sameera Madushanka

• 1 year later...

Wow! The idea is really amazing. Do you know about ways to promote your personal brand using social networks? First of all, we are talking about Instagram. First of all, you should think about making a competent profile header. Write about yourself clearly and simply. As practice shows, this is not the easiest task. It may take time to write a profile header, but it's worth it. This is your first and main self-presentation, which people pay attention to first of all. You can find out more information about this by using 1394TA.

Edited by lignweiter

• 1 year later...

Although the thread is from 5 years ago, your contribution to the fashion industry remains impressive and relevant. The commitment to providing free worldwide delivery and a tracking number is truly a testament to your dedication to customer satisfaction. Even after all these years, the convenience of tracking orders is a feature that continues to make a significant difference in the online shopping experience.

I think you might also like https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/accessories/cufflinks/. Collaborations like these demonstrate the breadth of your vision and your commitment to offering a holistic shopping experience.

Edited by Joanglover