• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Launched a new International Female Clothing Website - IVY 21

PreseaLover

Hi All.. I have launched an online female clothing website of my own which showcases clothes from various designers in the country. Please share the message with your wives, gf's, ex's and hora shots to check this site out and spread the word out :) Delivers worldwide with free shipping and a tracking number. Latest designs and upto 50% discount for a certain period. Let me know if you have any queries. The site is

www.ivytwentyone.com

The fb page link is : www.facebook.com/IVY21clothing

Instagram: @ivy21_clothing

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

good point,the customers are not so naive these days(especially exs and hora-shots:wub:)

I know some who order the Skirt from eBay and the matching Blouse from Ali-baba, because the  full-kit with same blouse was more expensive in eBay than skirt only. Some even make fake claims of non-delivery or damage,to get another one free.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Crosswind said:

You launched it at a time when facebook was blocked for the whole country?  How nice...

And which of the models is you?

17 hours ago, matroska said:

bad timing putha ... the target market for your merchandise has little know-how on VPNs :D 

No no I launched this a week back.. posted this on AL 2 days back :D

14 hours ago, Davy said:

Congratulations @PreseaLover! Hope this works out for you. All the best! 

Thanks davy :)

17 hours ago, Quiet said:

Prices are in USD. How does it work for local purchases since exchange rates for card purchases are much higher and from what i can remember there is a stamp duty involved

target market is USA, Aussie etc. hence its in dollars. I'm not doing this full time, its just a side thing. I'm not focusing SL because people can directly buy from these designers for 50% lower the price. I'm just a reseller to overseas via my site :) 

17 hours ago, Crosswind said:

well, im lost there :(

16 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

target market is USA, Aussie etc. hence its in dollars. I'm not doing this full time, its just a side thing. I'm not focusing SL because people can directly buy from these designers for 50% lower the price. I'm just a reseller to overseas via my site :) 

My wife shops online on https://www.theiconic.com.au and she loves it. They do next day delivery and their returns give you $10 store credit or something as well. One of the leading online clothing retailers here in Australia. Just to give you a glimpse of what you are competing against.

If you're targeting countries like USA and Australia, one thing that you might want to think about is that styles that are popular in Sri Lanka might not work for countries like Australia where there is seasonal clothing as well as a totally different "now in trend" than Sri Lanka. I'm talking about women's styles in particular. The above site should give you an indication of what is popular here at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Davy said:

My wife shops online on https://www.theiconic.com.au and she loves it. They do next day delivery and their returns give you $10 store credit or something as well. One of the leading online clothing retailers here in Australia. Just to give you a glimpse of what you are competing against.

If you're targeting countries like USA and Australia, one thing that you might want to think about is that styles that are popular in Sri Lanka might not work for countries like Australia where there is seasonal clothing as well as a totally different "now in trend" than Sri Lanka. I'm talking about women's styles in particular. The above site should give you an indication of what is popular here at the moment.

ah nice i shall check that out.. thanks davy :) 

On 3/7/2018 at 5:11 PM, PreseaLover said:

Hi All.. I have launched an online female clothing website of my own which showcases clothes from various designers in the country. Please share the message with your wives, gf's, ex's and hora shots to check this site out and spread the word out :) Delivers worldwide with free shipping and a tracking number. Latest designs and upto 50% discount for a certain period. Let me know if you have any queries. The site is

www.ivytwentyone.com

The fb page link is : www.facebook.com/IVY21clothing

Instagram: @ivy21_clothing

Best of luck bro and keep up the good work. 

22 hours ago, ajm said:

good point,the customers are not so naive these days(especially exs and hora-shots:wub:)

I know some who order the Skirt from eBay and the matching Blouse from Ali-baba, because the  full-kit with same blouse was more expensive in eBay than skirt only. Some even make fake claims of non-delivery or damage,to get another one free.

No wonder SL is back listed by some sellers, specially US.

• Haha 1

Oh and also a value proposition on this site is (which differentiates from other clothing sites) 10% from every sale will be donated to a Girls Orphanage located in Borella. Since this is a girl's clothing site, another girl gets the chance to help an orphan girls life by every purchase she makes :) At the end of each year the donation will be handed over to the orphanage. That's the plan :) 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Oh and also a value proposition on this site is (which differentiates from other clothing sites) 10% from every sale will be donated to a Girls Orphanage located in Borella. Since this is a girl's clothing site, another girl gets the chance to help an orphan girls life by every purchase she makes :) At the end of each year the donation will be handed over to the orphanage. That's the plan :) 

that's great machan :) good initiative 

• Like 1

So guys, I have now thought of the MEN and included BRANDED Mens and Womens Original Perfumes for sale in the site :) Selling lesser than the market price.. This is the cheapest authentic perfume you can find here... You can check the brands here in this link: https://ivytwentyone.com/en/38-mens-and-womens-perfumes

38 minutes ago, Quiet said:

dude you should have a sound business plan before launching. Changing as it goes is not the way. I mean to obtain a payment gate way it cost loads of cash

I had back up plans if things go south :)

And no im using a pay as you go payment gateway called 'Payhere'  :)