• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

20170922_135032.thumb.jpg.a6632ffbd4e9e928da97dc6dc6887c61.jpg

Does anyone knows what this means? Tried the google translate app but not very clear.

Picture taken from my Honda Vezel. Every time I drive in traffic congested areas (happens mostly during the day), suddenly the air con stops working (blows warm air) and engine knocks, gear shifting delay and then this (above attached photo) comes up on the display. Once this loads fully everything gets back to normal, but I haven't seen any other warning lights come on. Anyone had similar experience or does anyone know what this means? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, iRage said:

Basic translation =

Hybrid battery charging reduced/low:

Until battery charging/level is normal vehicle will have limited functionality.

Any idea of cost of replacing the hybrid battery in vezel ? where to buy and warranty details ? please share if you have.

• 1 month later...

Better to get this scanned before (recommend the agents) when you identify the problem you can decide where to do the repair.

This could be due to your normal 12V battery get it checked first, can do at any battery shop.