• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

[Features] Axio VS Grace

asirigaya

Heard Axio has features like Toyota Safety sense C which includes lane departure warning, automatic high beams, radar brakes. Can anybody tell me Grace has these features? Also from which year and models onwards these features available in both models?

Edited by asirigaya

13 hours ago, asirigaya said:

Heard Axio has features like Toyota Safety sense C which includes lane departure warning, automatic high beams, radar brakes. Can anybody tell me Grace has these features? Also from which year and models onwards these features available in both models?

While at this topic, can you also tell me which of these features are useful in Sri Lanka?

4 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

While at this topic, can you also tell me which of these features are useful in Sri Lanka?

I am just doing a feature comparison only. Just wanted to know these features are available in which model and starts from which year?

7 minutes ago, kush said:

All these are good i highway, pain in the a** in city traffic.

Personally anyone who don't want to brake, dip/ switch on lights, wipers when required should not be driving

But anybody can do mistakes anytime. Then these features can prevent something to some extend. 

visit this site with google translater. http://www.honda.co.jp/GRACE/

these features available in Honda Grace LX/EX from 2017 onwards  (Honda SENSING).

I am using a Grace (EX) which was manufactured in 2016-Dec. it has only City Break Assist system(CTBA)  out of your List .  It can not deactivate CTBA other than accessing Japanese MENU on the dashboard. But the 2017 onward models comes with a dash board switch which you can simply on or off the CTBA system if you want.

Edited by anjulau78

41 minutes ago, anjulau78 said:

these features available in Honda Grace LX/EX from 2017 onwards  (Honda SENSING).

I am using a Grace (EX) which was manufactured in 2016-Dec. it has only City Break Assist system(CTBA)  out of your List .  It can not deactivate CTBA other than accessing Japanese MENU on the dashboard. But the 2017 onward models comes with a dash board switch which you can simply on or off the CTBA system if you want.

1 minute ago, asrock said:

For the Axio safety seance C was introduced in 2015.

Thank u guys.

• 10 months later...

Ok, i use a Grace EX with sensing. 

It has  Lane departure warning + Lane keep assist, Collision Mitigating Brake System, Pre collision warning, Adaptive cruise control, Avoid acceleration if front is blocked (like in the traffic you press the pedal but car doesnt move), and it beeps if the front car moves after a stop. Auto high beams (Still confuses how to turn the auto high beam thing after flashing) 

All of these are working fine. 

What more you need to know? 

On 3/2/2018 at 10:42 AM, anjulau78 said:

I am sure this is a real pain in a**.. when threewheelers and bikes crossing your way in heavy traffic.

• Like 1