• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Verifing inspection sheet is original and car is free from accidents.

shehanmal

Please help to check whether my Jaai or any other inspection certificate given by the importer is original or altered one. My car is on the way to srilanka. It will reach to srilanka on 23th Feb. My importer do not let me know the chassi no and angine no before registation and he do not allow me to register it by myself. I have a doudt about his rules and I need to know the vehicle he is importing is free from accidents and the odometer reading is original and to check inspection certificates are original. Importing car is Japanese alto 2018 semi-hybrid L-grade. The vehicle was sellected through a dealer from Japan and not from the auction. What he says as the reason for why he does not leak the details of the vehicle for me is to protect his personal business details. Please help me to solve this problem. 

We are not a JAAI certificate verification service. Do a google search on JAAI certificate verification and you will find many websites which do that.

And why are you behaving like a schoolgirl? As a customer you have the right to demand documents of the car, if you have paid for it. Go there and raise hell.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, shehanmal said:

Please help to check whether my Jaai or any other inspection certificate given by the importer is original or altered one. My car is on the way to srilanka. It will reach to srilanka on 23th Feb. My importer do not let me know the chassi no and angine no before registation and he do not allow me to register it by myself. I have a doudt about his rules and I need to know the vehicle he is importing is free from accidents and the odometer reading is original and to check inspection certificates are original. Importing car is Japanese alto 2018 semi-hybrid L-grade. The vehicle was sellected through a dealer from Japan and not from the auction. What he says as the reason for why he does not leak the details of the vehicle for me is to protect his personal business details. Please help me to solve this problem. 

you should have agreed beforehand with your importer to provide details - a transparent importer would even provide you with  all details now it's a bit too late but unless you're afraid of him ask him to provide correct information - at least the engine and chassis no his excuse is BS how does revealing the engine and chassis no jeopardize his personal business details 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shehanmal said:

Are you going to allow him to do the registration, even without inspecting the vehicle physically?

• Confused 1