• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car dvd lost at port

dumindandt

Sad to hear about it. Also sad in corrupted Sri Lanka and its future. Guess you have directly imported the vehicle. One of my relation recently bought a Vitz from I**** Traders and the SD card was not in it. Finally the seller took the setup and replaced with a Chinese crap.

So I think said seller having removed setups. Try to contact them. Good luck.

Since its a new unit even in Japan its a bit expensive, was wondering if you can buy a new one. Dont know if its possible to get the front face only here unless u are fortunate enough to buy your own one :( sad scene though. Not something u want to see once u import a car here.

Did you see this Video? It was recorded in my uncle's vehicle dash cam and we did complain about this. But nothing happened. On this video right next to the "Neth" logo (on the left hand side) you can see the display of the audio unit. See how many times he tried to find SD card.

On 2/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, Prangi said:

Did you see this Video? It was recorded in my uncle's vehicle dash cam and we did complain about this. But nothing happened. On this video right next to the "Neth" logo (on the left hand side) you can see the display of the audio unit. See how many times he tried to find SD card.

Are these the same personnel who did a deadly fasting in front of Hambanthota port recently ?

• Like 1