• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda ES8 vs Nissa Tiida

Sunanda_2016

Question

5 answers to this question

Es8 a far better car than  tiida. I bought a es8 in 2013, the milage was 135k now the milage is 182. Done only break pads change and smal oil leak repair except routing maintainance (servicing/ cvt oil change).its a very reliable buddy.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2018 at 6:02 AM, Didula said:

Es8 a far better car than  tiida. I bought a es8 in 2013, the milage was 135k now the milage is 182. Done only break pads change and smal oil leak repair except routing maintainance (servicing/ cvt oil change).its a very reliable buddy.

Thanks Didula for valuable information...how is the fuel consumption and availability of spare parts ?

My one is cvt/vtec, so the fuel consumption  is abt 10kml in hevy  traffic (every morning rajagiriya to boralla).in normal trafic its very capable  of doing 11kml.outstation  normaly does 15/ highways  17kml if u maintain the speed to rpm ratio as 90kmh/2000rpm. Non cvts probably can achive10-11kmh in traffic but out station / highways  should  be  2 ,3 figures  below than cvt's.

Be wary of the CVT gear box if you intend to buy the Civic. They are notorious for breakdowns in Sri Lankan context. Any who, Civic is better than the Tida in all respects if you don't mind the gear box.