• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nano Energizer

Ted

Hi All,

I found a sachet packet called Nano Energizer. People those who used this says this improves vehicle performance. This has a ceramic compound with platinum, which fills uneven surface of piston. Any experience on usage of this?

You can create your own nano energizer at home

You need

1. 1 shovel of powdered floor tile (ceramic powder)

2. Powder from 1 broken platinum spark plug tip

3. Half 'thaachchi' of cement

4. Half 'thaachchi' of sand

Mix it all up with alcohol (take care not to use water)

and pour it down the engine oil compartment.

You get the same benefit as nano energizer

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ted said:

Hi All,

I found a sachet packet called Nano Energizer. People those who used this says this improves vehicle performance. This has a ceramic compound with platinum, which fills uneven surface of piston. Any experience on usage of this?

:(

Machan, its strange!

Can you pls tell me how it functions to fill the piston surface?

4 hours ago, Ted said:

Hi All,

At the end of the day...if your piston, piston rings or piston chambers are worn out..they are worn out. If there are large blobs of metal scraped off your chambers or pistons...then you got a serious issue. There is no magical compound that makes metal/alloys magically regenerate itself, resurface itself or anything that magically fills up pits in metal.  

There are plenty of restorers around with all kinds of funky stuff with fancy words in it. Do they offer any benefit...well..some do seem to  offer short term improvements. Some as an actual result of some of the compounds in it which helps build compression in the chambers (but then again sometimes so will adding heavier oil)  and some as a result of a placebo effect. However, the fact still remains, if your cylinders and components are worn out..they are worn out... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ted said:

Guys,

I know that it is wired.. comments from anyone who used it?

I dont think you will find a said product user here easily. Because most members already aware these types of products.

Dude....just maintain your car properly and take care of it...Use it with love and care. Don't go around putting random things in to your engine. Your car will live its natural life.

With time engines wear out, which will  be in quite a while and a lot of miles unless you trash it; when that time comes, rebuild the engine or swap it out. If you want more power then there are other upgrades and tweaks to the engine you can do.  

If you really want to try it out....go buy a an old, worn-out car for real cheap and try it out.   

6 hours ago, Taddy15 said:

a coat on my Piston to make it harder? and also the Bore will  become tighter and friction will be reduced? I like that! how can I get a free sample?

Edited by Davy
Removed quoted post content
  • Haha 1