• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Thaajul

Possible to riding a new registration bike till get number plate

Since my bike registration under process for get number plate  so my question is it is possible to riding a new registered bike till get number plate ?

Edited by Thaajul

Legally, no - you cannot ride/drive anything without proper plates. But how long does it take to get the plates? When I brought a brand new vehicle, I got my vehicle with plates within 5-6 hours of finalizing the documents.

some times for motor bikes it takes nearly two months to get the registration due to back log with dealer/Agent due to high volumes.

2 hours ago, Quiet said:

some times for motor bikes it takes nearly two months to get the registration due to back log with dealer/Agent due to high volumes.

Got it. I've seen quite a large number of bikes on the road with (sub-legal) handmade or printed plates. Probably due to this issue. OP may try his luck but a cop can always crack down on it, when they feel like enforcing the law :)