• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Skyline

Chinthaka510

Question

Hi,

Can someone tell me about Nissan Skyline V35. I saw very nice looking car in my friend's neighbour home and its owner willing to sell it. I am interest on this car, but I'm not familiar with this model.

Model V35

Model Year 2003

Engine capacity 2500cc

Pls tell me about this model (Maintenance/Fuel economy) and what will be the reasonable market price of car.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

13 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Chinthaka510 said:

Hi,

Can someone tell me about Nissan Skyline V35. I saw very nice looking car in my friend's neighbour home and its owner willing to sell it. I am interest on this car, but I'm not familiar with this model.

Model V35

Model Year 2003

Engine capacity 2500cc

Pls tell me about this model (Maintenance/Fuel economy) and what will be the reasonable market price of car.

Thanks.

Skyline and Fuel Economy in one sentence? Ye gods... I wanna kill myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

please buy a Priass,VesIl or Acqa and leave this unique car for someone who has the time and patience to keep it running.

I ask fuel efficiency, I'm not want to run 10- 12km/l. Just ask fuel efficiency and market value coz this car little bit rare and I don't know anything about this model, if you know pls let me know.
Thanks

8 hours ago, Chinthaka510 said:

I ask fuel efficiency, I'm not want to run 10- 12km/l. Just ask fuel efficiency and market value coz this car little bit rare and I don't know anything about this model, if you know pls let me know.
Thanks

If that is the first question that comes to your mind, then you shouldn't be buying a Skyline V35. And to answer your question, it will be around 5-6 KM/L in the city.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 8:21 PM, Chinthaka510 said:

Hi,

Model V35

Model Year 2003

Engine capacity 2500cc

Thanks.

That car is not for you son. Don't even think about it. Look for something more docile. 

On 2/10/2018 at 7:29 AM, Chinthaka510 said:

Hi crosswind, I don't know anything about this model. I mean how about the fuel efficiency of car, (it's can be something 5 km/l). If you know something about the model let me know.
Thanks.

Don't buy this if you know nothing about it macho. It has some failings that will cost a hell of a lot to fix. 

plenty of information on these forums here if you search. But I'd advice you against buying one unless you have very deep pockets and the time and patience to keep this in top shape. Mind you I owned one more than 10 years ago and even then finding parts and keeping it tip top condition was a challenge so just imagine how the state of these cars would be now.