• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Chinthaka510

Nissan Skyline

Question

Hi,

Can someone tell me about Nissan Skyline V35. I saw very nice looking car in my friend's neighbour home and its owner willing to sell it. I am interest on this car, but I'm not familiar with this model.

Model V35

Model Year 2003

Engine capacity 2500cc

Pls tell me about this model (Maintenance/Fuel economy) and what will be the reasonable market price of car.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

8 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Chinthaka510 said:

Hi,

Can someone tell me about Nissan Skyline V35. I saw very nice looking car in my friend's neighbour home and its owner willing to sell it. I am interest on this car, but I'm not familiar with this model.

Model V35

Model Year 2003

Engine capacity 2500cc

Pls tell me about this model (Maintenance/Fuel economy) and what will be the reasonable market price of car.

Thanks.

Skyline and Fuel Economy in one sentence? Ye gods... I wanna kill myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

please buy a Priass,VesIl or Acqa and leave this unique car for someone who has the time and patience to keep it running.

Edited by ajm

Skyline and Fuel Economy in one sentence? Ye gods... I wanna kill myself.

Hi crosswind, I don't know anything about this model. I mean how about the fuel efficiency of car, (it's can be something 5 km/l). If you know something about the model let me know.
Thanks.

please buy a Priass,VesIl or Acqa and leave this unique car for someone who has the time and patience to keep it running.

I ask fuel efficiency, I'm not want to run 10- 12km/l. Just ask fuel efficiency and market value coz this car little bit rare and I don't know anything about this model, if you know pls let me know.
Thanks

8 hours ago, Chinthaka510 said:

I ask fuel efficiency, I'm not want to run 10- 12km/l. Just ask fuel efficiency and market value coz this car little bit rare and I don't know anything about this model, if you know pls let me know.
Thanks

If that is the first question that comes to your mind, then you shouldn't be buying a Skyline V35. And to answer your question, it will be around 5-6 KM/L in the city.

• Like 1

If that is the first question that comes to your mind, then you shouldn't be buying a Skyline V35. And to answer your question, it will be around 5-6 KM/L in the city.

It's better than I thought.

Suggest you search this forum- the car has been discussed before. I owned one myself and remember writing about it on this forum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chinthaka510 said:

It's better than I thought. emoji2.png

Depends on many factors, such as condition of the engine, maintenance, driving style etc. Those figures were for a car in good running shape. 

• Like 1