• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What are the micro panda's Faults ?

mat rox

35 minutes ago, alpha17 said:

I have never driven but have been a passenger for a very short time. But most owners claim that Kyron is a very comfortable and nice vehicle to drive despite for really high maintenance and service costs,

Consumables for the Emgrand were super cheap at the agent, IIRC a genuine oil filter cost less than Rs.1000, whereas mine cost 2273.00

Edited by Hyaenidae

8 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Consumables for the Emgrand were super cheap at the agent, IIRC a genuine oil filter cost less than Rs.1000, whereas mine cost 2273.00

Emgrand might be so. But most Kyron owners said that one service would cost around 20,000.

• 4 weeks later...

Threads merged. Thanks for pointing out @kusumsiri

Also, I'm not sure who the @Admin user is, but I don't think an active member or even a moderator. So you can tag either MADZ, Crosswind, iRage, Rumesh88, Pericles, Supra_Natural or myself to let us know. ?Not sure if there's anyone else in the moderator group, but probably not active even if they were. 

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davy said:

Threads merged. Thanks for pointing out @kusumsiri

Also, I'm not sure who the @Admin user is, but I don't think an active member or even a moderator. So you can tag either MADZ, Crosswind, iRage, Rumesh88, Pericles, Supra_Natural or myself to let us know. ?Not sure if there's anyone else in the moderator group, but probably not active even if they were. 

Thks for the info. Though tagging @Admin was the best way.

• 10 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 11:18 PM, mat rox said:

Someone says micro panda is the worst car in sri lanka.

I just want to know what are the issues it has except resale value?

someone says it has electrical issues, engine troubles, etc. those are true or not ?

I have a panda car LC brought on 2018/Jan
beside the comfortable all the other things are seems horrible to me

my first issue is on clutch balance, very hard to balance the clutch
the horrible sound of the engine when pickup
poor fuel consumption ( in Colombo area 8-10 km per liter)
I have replaced the driving side door lock twice for now ( they charged for it)
the relay support to the headlights, replaced twice

in second gear, it's hard to drive now, it seems going to stop with horrible vibration
lock of the dicky sometime not working now,  they hit to the dicky then it's working now

yesterday dashboard is gone, after I couldn't start the car.

first thing the electrician said me when I go to meet him, oh! Panda a worst car

• 10 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, kusumsiri said:

@Muditha420 It seems you have completed the above (1) first condition. You used it for a while & having your own comment here.

But sadly seems you have not completed the second (2). I guess you haven`t used it well. (If you use it well it gives you the best returns) :D 

I used a panda, not as comfortable as a Japanese car. Though I have to agree with the fuel consumption. During whole 7 years of my ownership, I didn't have to repair it at all.