• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What is the best for 2.8-3.4M?

Thxrindu

16 hours ago, Thxrindu said:

Im plannig to buy a car between 2.8-3.4M

-121 g grade 2001-2004

-allion 240/260 2002-2004

What is the best buy between these models

Im looking for these points.

-resale value,market

-fuel economy

-1500c

And also im looking for the differences between allion 240/260?

this has been discussed a lot over and over ....

121-> local favorite and most ridiculously overpriced and overrated car in SL - due to this people regularly keep buying selling and resetting the odo-meter. When i was doing a car hunt few years back i found out that most 121's were abused, hurriedly repaired by makabasses to look good before selling. Something i'd advice anyone to avoid like the plague it does however have the 'resale value' and 'fuel economy' 

Allion - quite old at this point and not as abused as above 

141 - does not fulfil either of your requirements ( i assume this is the 1.6 export version you're interested and not the JDM Axio)  BUt it is newer and the better car out there. 

If I were you : 141>Allion 

Just FYI : if you're willing to not follow the herd  at that price range there are many better non-toyota car options 

this has been discussed a lot over and over .... 121-> local favorite and most ridiculously overpriced and overrated car in SL - due to this people regularly keep buying selling and resetting the odo-meter. When i was doing a car hunt few years back i found out that most 121's were abused, hurriedly repaired by makabasses to look good before selling. Something i'd advice anyone to avoid like the plague it does however have the 'resale value' and 'fuel economy' 

Allion - quite old at this point and not as abused as above 

141 - does not fulfil either of your requirements ( i assume this is the 1.6 export version you're interested and not the JDM Axio)  BUt it is newer and the better car out there. 

If I were you : 141>Allion 

Just FYI : if you're willing to not follow the herd  at that price range there are many better non-toyota car options 

Yeah i mentioned that 141 corolla.I agree that allion is quite old.

Comparing these two what has the best fuel economy?

And considering 141 n allions g grades what has more options,what is more comfortable?

Search the forum. Simply it is obvious that Newer model Allion is better than a Corolla. I doubt whether a 260 will fit in your price bracket. 
I thought that allion 260 hard to find with this price range.i can go for max 3.5M.what about allion 240(like 2004-2006),is this good with my requirements and what about the price?

As mentioned earlier 121 is ridiculously overpriced in SL & it is out of the question. So that leaves you with 141 & allion. All of the 240s are close to 15 years old and With regards to comfort it degrades for any car overtime.Allion 240 2004 model will cost you somewhere between 3.7-3.8 mil. you can get a decent 141 2008 model for the price range you are seeking. so It's obvious that you are better off with 141.

As mentioned earlier 121 is ridiculously overpriced in SL & it is out of the question. So that leaves you with 141 & allion. All of the 240s are close to 15 years old and With regards to comfort it degrades for any car overtime.Allion 240 2004 model will cost you somewhere between 3.7-3.8 mil. you can get a decent 141 2008 model for the price range you are seeking. so It's obvious that you are better off with 141.

Is there common fault in 141s in ac compressor? I got that from the forum.what about that?

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2018 at 8:13 AM, Thxrindu said:

Is there common fault in 141s in ac compressor? I got that from the forum.what about that?

It fails at around 100k km or less with our weather conditions. U can simply change it for around 25k to 50k.