• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MICRO BAIC X25

SAN1980

Hi,

Even it is a Mercedes Benz imported by Micro, I will not recommend to buy it from them. These people will strip you and disappoint you form the very first day you buy the car. Based on my own experiences I would recommend to stay away from Micro. Some of the experiences I have:

1. No responsibility of importing spare parts timely, it will take months for importation. However, they will say a new shipment will arrive in the next month. 

2. Often no spare parts in stocks

3. Lot of cheating to grab money as much as possible, especially if they come to know you are not much familiar with mechanics

4. Ever increasing price of spare parts, as there are no competitors.

5. Even there can be assembling defects from the company, they will not take any responsibility if the vehicle is out side the warranty period.

Edited by vitz
  • Like 4

I do agree, Ssangyongs are far better than Chinese ones.  Since, BIACs arrived in our market very recently, I wonder there anyone who can help you. However,  I noticed couple of BIACs in the city.

9 hours ago, ajm said:

These Chinese cr@p are not designed to run even 5000kms without something breaking. My neighbors Panda needed a new brake caliper after 3000km,and no one has the parts,not even the agent.

Isn't it funny, that people who assemble this car don't have a such a basic spare part. This is all about MICRO>>>>>

Edited by vitz

• 2 months later...

My sincere advice to you is to stay away from baic x25 

i own one and it comes with so many issues from day one 

1) fuel efficiency within city is 5.5 km per liter ( not exaggerating) micro is not bothered to rectify this for me 

2) no warrenty even manufacturer warranty for cheap tyres which went flat twice and micro never bothered to replace for me 

3) there was a deep scratch in the body on the day I bought it but gt it painted free 

4) so much rattling noises from dash board and back . Addressed this issue 3 times but not resolved 

5) no spare parts for steering 

6) very  slow pickup for a 1500 l engine and not easy to overtake 

7) wheel disc  were all rusted and got them all painted for free 

8)as a member in this group said if you don't know much about mechanics of car then they try to fool you by sayin 5 km perlitre is normal until the warrenty and free service period ends 

9)I spoke to another owner whose AC was not working 

10) vehicle is not sound Proof and not air tight either as foul smell from outside enters the vehicle as you pass by any fountain or carbage areas

All in all stay away from baic x25

42.5 lake would go down the drain if you spend in this vehicle as the second hand market is also low

even though it looks good in appearance do not buy baic x25 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Haru said:

My sincere advice to you is to stay away from baic x25 

i own one and it comes with so many issues from day one 

1) fuel efficiency within city is 5.5 km per liter ( not exaggerating) micro is not bothered to rectify this for me 

2) no warrenty even manufacturer warranty for cheap tyres which went flat twice and micro never bothered to replace for me 

3) there was a deep scratch in the body on the day I bought it but gt it painted free 

4) so much rattling noises from dash board and back . Addressed this issue 3 times but not resolved 

5) no spare parts for steering 

6) very  slow pickup for a 1500 l engine and not easy to overtake 

7) wheel disc  were all rusted and got them all painted for free 

8)as a member in this group said if you don't know much about mechanics of car then they try to fool you by sayin 5 km perlitre is normal until the warrenty and free service period ends 

9)I spoke to another owner whose AC was not working 

10) vehicle is not sound Proof and not air tight either as foul smell from outside enters the vehicle as you pass by any fountain or carbage areas

All in all stay away from baic x25

42.5 lake would go down the drain if you spend in this vehicle as the second hand market is also low

even though it looks good in appearance do not buy baic x25 

Wow that's a honest review. Thanks for the information

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

DONT BUY MICRO BAIC X25!!!! 

im an owner of Micro x25 and my advice is don’t even think of buying the x25 or any vehicle from Micro!!!

a) The sales staff lied to us (first batch ) when we bought the x25 saying it’s a ‘special price 42.5/- and the price will increase after the sale of 60 units. But they went and did the exact opposite by reducing the price by further 250,000/- !!! This ruined the chances of selling the vehicle in the secondary market for reasonable price (given the fact that Micro vehicle does not have  decent a re sale value )

b )when we tried to address the issue to the company they gave vague explanations. Worse the rouge sales staff who sold us saying the price will be increased shortly did not even answer the call!!! Called them so many times.... 

D )cheap quality seats and fabric - (the new Maruti  have better quality seats ) seats are the only thing Micro manufactured in SL for Baic and it’s really SHIT!!!!

C ) pick up is extremely poor for a 1500cc,

d ) fuel consumption is not good 

e ) the wheel disk was rusted and got it painted (free of charge )

f ) extremely poor quality car mats 

g ) they stopped the trade in for the X25 at thalahena Micro trade in show room . The guys won’t even answer your call!!

We feel that we got caught to this. We had to wait 4 months to get our vehicles some of us ended up paying the first month lease without even getting the vehicle to the hand. We ordinary Srilankans not only have to carry the burden of paying hefty tax for vehicles , but also to get fooled and played out by our own company is really disgraceful. 

Edited by Myk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

I agree the fabric seat cover and the Matt are of extremely cheap quality .

Totally wasted my money 

Please write your reviews about baic x 25 on fb consumer associations so that more people will becone aware of this fraudulent car sales by micro. 

Put some pictures of rusted wheel disc 

Edited by Haru
More information

Hi

@haru @myk

Please stop giving negative comments on the X25. I am also a user and I am very happy with the vehicle! Its fully worth the price I paid for it and there is no better option in the market at this price. There were a few minor adjustments in my vehicle as well. But I got it rectified. You are creating false rumors which will make it hard for us to re-sell in future. I think both of you should purchase Mercedez instead of BAIC if you are expecting everything to be luxuriously perfect!

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2018 at 10:48 AM, hrm said:

Wow that's a honest review. Thanks for the information

I think Haru and MYK is jealous and upset that he missed out getting the X25 at the promotional price. I am extremely happy with my X25! and its value for money! There are other too!

InkedInkedUntitled_LI.jpg

Edited by TRC

Haru and myk. Great work nice honest review.

Well for trc it seems like you fell for a lemmon. Well i feel sorry for you. And the way to maintain the resale value is not hiding the truth and letting others also fall into the trap. You should rectify the issues with your car and use it and when you decide to sell it sell it to the price you get afterall you bought it cheap right.

If your the one whos immediately consern about the resale it means you want to dispose it the quickest which your the one whos more upset about the car than the other 2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Clark'sson said:

Haru and myk. Great work nice honest review.

Well for trc it seems like you fell for a lemmon. Well i feel sorry for you. And the way to maintain the resale value is not hiding the truth and letting others also fall into the trap. You should rectify the issues with your car and use it and when you decide to sell it sell it to the price you get afterall you bought it cheap right.

If your the one whos immediately consern about the resale it means you want to dispose it the quickest which your the one whos more upset about the car than the other 2

Oh no need to feel sorry for me Clark'sson. I am perfectly happy with my X25! Even if I can sell my vehicle for 3.5M after 3 years I wouldn't mind! There's nothing to rectify in my vehicle. It's perfect! I believe i made the perfect choice! And I would anyway recommend the X25 to anyone! Strange how people who are using are suddenly complaining about the vehicle. I checked everything before purchasing the vehicle! I also got very good reviews from users in Sri Lanka as well went through global reviews. I guess Haru and MYK purchased with their eyes closed! Anyway I am happy with my X25. That's all that matters! Thank you for your concern:)

10 hours ago, TRC said:

Hi

@haru @myk

Please stop giving negative comments on the X25. I am also a user and I am very happy with the vehicle! Its fully worth the price I paid for it and there is no better option in the market at this price. There were a few minor adjustments in my vehicle as well. But I got it rectified. You are creating false rumors which will make it hard for us to re-sell in future. I think both of you should purchase Mercedez instead of BAIC if you are expecting everything to be luxuriously perfect!

People have the right to voice their opinion. This is how the world works, and you should get used to it. You just can't shut people up just because their opinion differs from yours. If you think the car is as good as you say it is, then please... do tell us what's good about it. You also need to understand that peoples' expectations are not the same. You might think the car is "perfect", but you have to accept the fact that there are others who think it doesn't meet their expectations. 

Also, reviews on Facebook should not be taken as the only source of evidence as social media is highly unreliable. This page for example has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 and most of the reviews are just ratings without a comment attached to it. I just clicked the very first rating that has a rating of 5 stars and that person's profession is "Marketing and Media Manager at Micro Cars Ltd.". Says it all about the 5 star rating. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davy said:

People have the right to voice their opinion. This is how the world works, and you should get used to it. You just can't shut people up just because their opinion differs from yours. If you think the car is as good as you say it is, then please... do tell us what's good about it. You also need to understand that peoples' expectations are not the same. You might think the car is "perfect", but you have to accept the fact that there are others who think it doesn't meet their expectations. 

Also, reviews on Facebook should not be taken as the only source of evidence as social media is highly unreliable. This page for example has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 and most of the reviews are just ratings without a comment attached to it. I just clicked the very first rating that has a rating of 5 stars and that person's profession is "Marketing and Media Manager at Micro Cars Ltd.". Says it all about the 5 star rating. :rolleyes:

@DavyFully agreed! For me it fits my expectation for the price and my budget. And yes social media reviews are unreliable. That's why I also got reviews from a couple of existing users. Thank you for your valued input! :)

17 hours ago, TRC said:

Hi

@haru @myk

LOL,which vehicle did you have before the BAIC,  a Bullock cart? people used to Japanese-used quality have a hard time with these "adjustments" you mention(could you elaborate?), from a "Brand-new" vehicle.:lol:

Edited by ajm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, TRC said:

Hi

@haru @myk

I admire your bravery to even think of buying X25. But my sincere advice to you- sell your car immediately or keep her with you forever. You have to agree to the fact that Majority of the users will not recommend the car. I would say go with the majority

• Like 2

@TRC i guess it hurts when people start giving negative feedback about something you spent 4mill on but see people dont go complaining about a particular vehicle just because they're jealous - that type of behavior might go down in a make-up or beauty care forum where most of the members are 16 old girls .. usually AL is not a forum like that and most often members try to prevent someone else falling into the pit they fell in. Given Micro's track record the complaints come as no surprise for us. 

14 hours ago, TRC said:

Even if I can sell my vehicle for 3.5M after 3 years

14 hours ago, TRC said:

It's perfect!

Slightly contradictory statements.... ;) 

18 hours ago, TRC said:

here were a few minor adjustments in my vehicle as well. But I got it rectified

If you're happy with your car that's good for you :) you don't have to worry about selling it in 3 years or the resale value (which you assume will reduce due to negative comments)  cos when people do find the perfect car for them they usually keep it for ages .... happy motoring :) 

• Like 2