• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Mark ii, Toyota Camry or Nissan Cefiro

Chinthaka510

Question

My brother in law going to upgrade his hatchback to sedan. He select following three models.

Toyota Mark ii - 2004 -2000cc

Toyota Camry - 2002 - 2000cc

Nissan Cefiro - 2004 - 2400cc

All the cars around 3-3.3 millions. What will be the value for money and tell something about these models like maintenance, fuel economy, compatibility and known issues.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Toyota Mark II hands down. It comes with the FR setup. You can't go wrong with that setup. 

Bear in mind bro all these listed models have bad fuel economy. Camry might do reasonably well compared with these 3 models but even then you can't expect the Toyota Corolla type fuel economy from these cars. Do a simple search in the forum and you'll find more infor about these particular cars. Don't buy these cars for investment buy them if you love the experience and the comfort. They won't deliver more than that. 

• Like 1

Out of the three, I would go for the Teana (Cefiro) but thats just personal preference. All three of them are great cars. Camry is probably a bit more reliable than the other two. Expect these cars to do about 6km to the litre. Getting a Euro diesel is always a gamble because you never know how it has been maintained. 

• Like 2

Out of the three, I would go for the Teana (Cefiro) but thats just personal preference. All three of them are great cars. Camry is probably a bit more reliable than the other two. Expect these cars to do about 6km to the litre. Getting a Euro diesel is always a gamble because you never know how it has been maintained. 

Finally my brother also select 2006 Cefiro 230JM. It's very nice and decant car. Actually I don't know about the reliability/durability of this car, but it gives lot of options for this price range.
  • Like 1