• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Panda ECU

Dilhush

Question

14 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Dilhush said:

One fine day when i was heading home suddenly the engine got cut off. That was it and Micro claimed it would have been some minor level error and nothing wrong in the car. But Story went too far when i noticed the heat indicator showed the red light couple of weeks back. Even that was neutralized by Micro affirming the problem as no fault. Time went by sudden temperature rise ups continues cut offs were in my daily routine. Some times i would not see any sort of these problems for weeks. Yet when it starts to happen  it would come a long way.

I just found this CNElectronics In Wattala, and was able to speak to a gentleman there. Figures crossed. We'll see what awaits there for me.

Could be due to something as simple as a lose connection to a faulty ECU. Did Micro reveal findings of a diagnostic scan they did?

Anyway, I hope you get the connections also checked out before opening up the ECU. Faulty connections in the main ECU harness or gauge cluster or charging system harnesses can result in symptoms you have described.

Hi,
Can somebody pls help me to find a ECU for my panda car?
Thy claim  some signal passing issue has pertained in the idling sensor due to some fault occurred in the ECU.
Pls help me...
Can't the agents sort this for you mate?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dilhush said:

Hi,

Can somebody pls help me to find a ECU for my panda car?

Thy claim  some signal passing issue has pertained in the idling sensor due to some fault occurred in the ECU.

Pls help me...

Did you check the possibility of fixing it rather than replacing? there are knowledgeable people around who are capable of fixing ECU issues..

What is the actual issue @Dilhush? And where is the car being repaired? If it's not at the agent, then you should probably get a second opinion before replacing the ECU IMO. Some local mechanics suggest ECU replacements before even checking the simplest things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PerfMad said:

Did you check the possibility of fixing it rather than replacing? there are knowledgeable people around who are capable of fixing ECU issues..

Im looking of course for such possibility. Found one guy CNelectronis in wattala. But no hum from them. My technician is the one who found the problem in the 1st place. but don't think he would be able to plan out something beyond this level other than replacing the ECU.

1 hour ago, Davy said:

What is the actual issue @Dilhush? And where is the car being repaired? If it's not at the agent, then you should probably get a second opinion before replacing the ECU IMO. Some local mechanics suggest ECU replacements before even checking the simplest things.

One fine day when i was heading home suddenly the engine got cut off. That was it and Micro claimed it would have been some minor level error and nothing wrong in the car. But Story went too far when i noticed the heat indicator showed the red light couple of weeks back. Even that was neutralized by Micro affirming the problem as no fault. Time went by sudden temperature rise ups continues cut offs were in my daily routine. Some times i would not see any sort of these problems for weeks. Yet when it starts to happen  it would come a long way.

I just found this CNElectronics In Wattala, and was able to speak to a gentleman there. Figures crossed. We'll see what awaits there for me.

20 minutes ago, Dilhush said:

Im looking of course for such possibility. Found one guy CNelectronis in wattala. But no hum from them. My technician is the one who found the problem in the 1st place. but don't think he would be able to plan out something beyond this level other than replacing the ECU.

if possible just try to get a second opinion, i've seen my mechanic doing some ECU repairs for cars which had idling issues due to ECU  i.e: daihatsu and nissan. So if interested I'll give you his contact details, pay a visit, he might be able to resolve it. PM me if your interested.

13 minutes ago, PerfMad said:

if possible just try to get a second opinion, i've seen my mechanic doing some ECU repairs for cars which had idling issues due to ECU  i.e: daihatsu and nissan. So if interested I'll give you his contact details, pay a visit, he might be able to resolve it. PM me if your interested.

Of course. I would not jump in to any conclusions right now. Please share me the details. I'll get his opinion too. Thanks for the guidance. 

14 hours ago, Dilhush said:

Micro service is horror , they will help me by getting around 80k and deliver tht to me. 

Heard there r ones available in and around Panchikawattha, but how would i know?? 

M****F***** They won't last long if they continued to behave this arrogantly. 

Didn't you try a scan tool? Maybe it can pinpoint the exact issue your car is having.

Edited by BuBi

1 hour ago, BuBi said:

M****F***** They won't last long if they continued to behave this arrogantly. 

Didn't you try a scan tool? Maybe it can pinpoint the exact issue your car is having.

Hmmm...... i dont know how they have lasted this long.. So many scans had been performed, nothing came out of it.... Now at least somewhere. We shall see.

13 minutes ago, Dilhush said:

Hmmm...... i dont know how they have lasted this long.. So many scans had been performed, nothing came out of it.... Now at least somewhere. We shall see.

what were the symptoms which lead you to decide that the ECU is the culprit? and what sort of investigation did micro company and ur mechanic do? Might come in handy for others too..

51 minutes ago, PerfMad said:

what were the symptoms which lead you to decide that the ECU is the culprit? and what sort of investigation did micro company and ur mechanic do? Might come in handy for others too..

Micro hasn't found anything at all. They are only good in talking and doing absolutely nothing. Mahesh Motors was able to detect the problem. 1st it was the Idling sensor and that has been replaced. As per them cut off problem is not to be seen yet RPM doesn't get stable that still get increased and decreased in different times. There only they assumed the problem could  probably be the ECU as no proper contact with the idling sensor..So they wanted to change it and see to identify any aforesaid issues would rise again.

41 minutes ago, Dilhush said:

Micro hasn't found anything at all. They are only good in talking and doing absolutely nothing. Mahesh Motors was able to detect the problem. 1st it was the Idling sensor and that has been replaced. As per them cut off problem is not to be seen yet RPM doesn't get stable that still get increased and decreased in different times. There only they assumed the problem could  probably be the ECU as no proper contact with the idling sensor..So they wanted to change it and see to identify any aforesaid issues would rise again.

How many KM's have you done as of now (if you don't mind me asking)? And i heard that Panda throttle body prematurely fails, mos of the idling issues occur due to that.. There is a FB group for Panda's & if you are not a member , i suggest you to join it and seek for answers, because i remember recently someone told similar symptoms (except engine cut off) and it was due to throttle body (if im correct).

Just a headsup!!

• Like 1