• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit gp5 S 2013 or Toyota allion 2007/8?

Yasith Arun

Question

9 answers to this question

1. Both these cars have been discussed in the forum. Kindly go through them and ask any specific questions you may have

2. Without knowing your requirements we have no way of actually giving you any productive/meaningful advice/help. So please mention what your requirements are. After all the two cars you are referring to are from two different categories.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BuBi said:

My personal advice is to avoid hybrid vehicles for the time being.

Dude. Maybe you should stick with boobies instead? I saw that you comment negatively in most of the recent threads. Seems like you have no idea what you are on about!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Dude. Maybe you should stick with boobies instead? I saw that you comment negatively in most of the recent threads. Seems like you have no idea what you are on about!

Well it is my personal advice. Anyhow it is not my money, so you people can go and do what ever you like. I bet you do know what you talk about Hybrids. 

18 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

What on earth is with all these Apples and Pineapples comparisons on AL these days?

I think it's because people don't buy vehicles based on needs anymore - they buy based on budget : that's why you see people asking if they should buy a L200 or an Axio :D 

6 hours ago, fiat fan said:

59 minutes ago, BuBi said:

Well it is my personal advice. Anyhow it is not my money, so you people can go and do what ever you like. I bet you do know what you talk about Hybrids. 

yeah well afaik similar advice was given in the past about cars with A/T now despite A/T's having their inherent set of issues (and not being bullet proof as MT) it's soooo hard to sell a Manual car now. I know hybrid battery is a risk factor but then again hybrids came to SL cheap in the 2013-15 period and as a result they go for relatively cheaper: for the price you buy an  old overpriced piece of crap you can buy a much newer vehicle 

• Like 1

Just now, matroska said:

yeah well afaik similar advice was given in the past about cars with A/T now despite A/T's having their inherent set of issues (and not being bullet proof as MT) it's soooo hard to sell a Manual car now. I know hybrid battery is a risk factor but then again hybrids came to SL cheap in the 2013-15 period and as a result they go for relatively cheaper: for the price you buy an  old overpriced piece of crap you can buy a much newer vehicle 

The AT scare of early 2000s were also justifiable. Many cars like Honda Civic ES series got ruined because of the CVT auto gear box issues manifested by our own stupidness. However still it costs a lot to fix auto gear box issues and cars like Honda Civic, Fit Aria, CRV and such are marginalized because of their auto box issues. 

When it comes to Hybrids it is an entirely different issue. Our people started buying the hybrids when they were relatively young. In those times there were not many issues with Hybrid battery replacements and so forth. But now the older cars have begun to mature and they have started to show there age. We see many hybrid battery failures and their replacement costs are staggering half a mil rupees for a guaranteed parts. There are low cost alternatives but then we don't know when the battery will fail again. Older hybrids are like older super models. Anyhow, we haven't yet hit the crisis level. Wait for a couple of years till the late 2012 cars are going to mature. Then we can see the real drama.