• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

car for 3.7m

lkp

On 1/13/2018 at 2:02 PM, lkp said:

please provide expert advice to buy an unregistered\register  car for Rs.3.7m Tks

Maybe give us a bit more information? What size of car do you want, what factors are important to you, what kind of running do you do etc. You cant just put a number and expect us to guess the rest, not like anyone here can read your mind.

21 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

Maybe give us a bit more information? What size of car do you want, what factors are important to you, what kind of running do you do etc. You cant just put a number and expect us to guess the rest, not like anyone here can read your mind.

I preferred 1500cc sedan model vehicle. I usually run about 750 km per month(Traffic time)and going on a long journey from time to time. I do not know much about the technical side of the car therefor I need trouble less car.

sorry for the inconvenience

2 hours ago, lkp said:

I preferred 1500cc sedan model vehicle. I usually run about 750 km per month(Traffic time)and going on a long journey from time to time. I do not know much about the technical side of the car therefor I need trouble less car.

sorry for the inconvenience

bunch of used vehicles available for that price if it's sedans only that you're interested in : Mazda 3/Axela (2007-2008) Lancer CS3(2010+) Nissan Tiida 2010  onward to name a few . Yaris/Belta are also an option but they are 1.3 L and extremely bland vehicles. Insights (2011) and Civics (FD1 2006-7, FD3 2009-2010,  are also in your range. you can also get 2011ish Koreans in good nick for that price.  

There aren't too many 'trouble-some' cars - it's almost always down to maintenance. Find a well maintained car and make sure you also maintain it well and that;s it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lkp said:

Thank you for your comments.

I'm interesting Honda civic. According to my friend, the FD range Hybrid does not have the standard. Even the people's confidence is lower is it correct?

not quite sure what you mean here??

there are a few Civic FD3 users on the forum and been a few discussions check out the forum