• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Aqua 2013 Noise

Nauman

Hi Experts,

I have aqua 2013 model bought few months ago and its reading is around 98000. It was going well but since last 2 days its giving zooooom noise when its going above 30 or 40 and it continuously increasing with speed and getting issue in listening anything inside car. So why its giving this noise which was not before? It looks like as someone increase the race while its stopped. Experts please give me suggestions. worry about it.

Thanks,

Edited by Nauman

Maybe it wants to be a Mazda and go Zoom-Zoom! :D

But seriously, most Toyota hybrids have a certain amount of "whine" coming from the hybrid motor - especially during regenerative braking. This is heard quite well in the Camry. In fact, you can tell for sure that there is a Camry around by just the motor whine. This is not saying that this recent development is normal. So maybe you should take the car to a Hybrid expert and have it checked out. It could be something minor like a ground connection that is faulty.

Welcome to the forum by the way and good luck. Hybrid owners might be able to give better explanations.

Davy is right about the motor whine but if it is a sudden development better to get it checked as he suggested above. BTW when did you or the previous owner changed transmission fluid? Do you have previous maintenance records?

On 1/5/2018 at 12:51 PM, Nauman said:

Hi Experts,

I have aqua 2013 model bought few months ago and its reading is around 98000. It was going well but since last 2 days its giving zooooom noise when its going above 30 or 40 and it continuously increasing with speed and getting issue in listening anything inside car. So why its giving this noise which was not before? It looks like as someone increase the race while its stopped. Experts please give me suggestions. worry about it.

Thanks,

You need to investigate it further..

1. Is it depend with engine on and off? - I mean any change of noise while changing to EV mode or vise versa (during running). 

2. Any difference with Acceleration and deceleration? 

3. Any difference with uphill and downhill?