• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro panda issues

mat rox

I m going to buy a car my budget is around 1.5 million,

so im willing to buy a micro panda or panda cross 2015 used one.

someone say it has some issues and no spare parts 

I love this cars please help me to chose one and tell me that, those are correct or not?

I do not have an insight of the issues and the spare parts..but I know for a fact that it has a terrible after sale value.some of my friends who owned the car complained only about the resale value.I think it's more comfortable than an Alto

14 hours ago, mat rox said:

I m going to buy a car my budget is around 1.5 million,

so im willing to buy a micro panda or panda cross 2015 used one.

someone say it has some issues and no spare parts 

I love this cars please help me to chose one and tell me that, those are correct or not?

a friend had a cross and an uncle used a rented panda - roomier and comfier than alto. interior is very brittle interior and accesories etc  starts falling apart after a couple of years it's remarkable cos a 20 year old jap car's interior would hold together much better. 

there are better cars to spend 1.5 mil on despite being older for example an older jap car or a malaysian clone like perodua 

• Like 1

I bought panda 2012 1.3 on last April. Mileage was around 26k. So far I didn't get much issues. I had to replace the Lower arm bush and AC controller switch.Overall Fuel consumption around 10/11. Im getting some noise from engine side that couldn't Identified yet.  

I feel like the product quality of the parts are little bit lower than other vehicles. But for the value the car is ok. 

About the Micro service - Still I haven't went to micro since the reviews for them are very bad. To be honest Im afraid to go there. Because most of the people says after doing their service they had to face lot of issues.