Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Bassa

Non hybrid , sedan car, unregistered, Japan between 4-5 million

Question

Hi guys....:mellow:

i just wanna buy unregistered, Japan sedan type ,non hybrid car worth between 4-5 million rupees, any suggestions? Enough of searching Toyota axio 2008 g or x limited:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hmmm

Toyota Camry, Mark X, Allion, Corolla 141

Mitsubishi Lancer EX

Mazda Axela (BL series ?)

Honda Civic (FD series ?), Accord (CL/CP series ?  if you are lucky enough to find one)

Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (G11 series)

So those are the ones I could list out by simply doing a quick and dirty search on the Autolanka car sales listings and the quick car sale site...so your choices are quite good for that budget.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If unreg, non at your price range.

If ok with a hatch back, Vitz, Swift, etc...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, kush said:

If unreg, non at your price range.

If ok with a hatch back, Vitz, Swift, etc...

Yeah....since the OP mentioned 2008 Corolla Axio G/Xs I assumed he was looking for used around that vintage :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, iRage said:

Hmmm

Toyota Camry, Mark X, Allion, Corolla 141

Mitsubishi Lancer EX

Mazda Axela (BL series ?)

Honda Civic (FD series ?), Accord (CL/CP series ?  if you are lucky enough to find one)

Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (G11 series)

So those are the ones I could list out by simply doing a quick and dirty search on the Autolanka car sales listings and the quick car sale site...so your choices are quite good for that budget.

 

 

 

@OP - difficult to fulfill all 3 criteria you have mentioned. 

not quite sure if you can squeze in a mazda 2 but that's a sweet ride if it is in range.  

out of Irage's list G11 and Lancer EX can be found for below your budget.  

I guess a hybrid axio from 2013/14 with around 40-50 k kms milage can be found for your budget. - but then it IS hybrid and not unreg.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

As far as I can tell, there is absolutely no unregistered Japanese Sedan option in the 4-5 million range. You're going to have to look at registered options if you want a Sedan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/4/2018 at 9:19 PM, Bassa said:

Hi guys....:mellow:

i just wanna buy unregistered, Japan sedan type ,non hybrid car worth between 4-5 million rupees, any suggestions? Enough of searching Toyota axio 2008 g or x limited:(

Similar assignment: 

draw a triangle  ABC with

AB=7cm (Japan)  ,

BC = 2cm (Sedan),

CA=3cm (Non hybrid)

and ∠B = 45 gradiant (4-5 million) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Mitsubishi Attrage is there if you like. It's little above 5 mil at the agents I think. You can buy it brand new however it has a 3 pot 1.2L engine designed mainly for city driving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×