• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Aslam86

Need to find the part for a 2002 Honda CRV

Does anybody know the name or part number for the following part? It is a hose connecting the air filter compartment and the engine. I have highlighted the part in RED.

Hoonda_CRV.JPG

i know nothing about this engine setup. but at a glance this should be the breather pipe(hose).

• Like 1

What's wrong with the breather hose? It is just an ordinary straight piece of pipe. If you cannot find the original part you can use a similar hose cut to size instead. 

seems some coolant line goes around the middle of the hose. so probably  there might be a internal metal tube (just only in the middle of the hose). if it is the case try to go for a original part, otherwise as Ramesh said no harm to go with a similar hose. I think this heating mechanism has no real benefit in a country like SL.

On 1/2/2018 at 9:22 PM, Rumesh88 said:

What's wrong with the breather hose? It is just an ordinary straight piece of pipe. If you cannot find the original part you can use a similar hose cut to size instead. 

Currently is broken and is tapped. Checked with Stafford while doing a service and they didn't have it.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:41 PM, MV-5 said:

seems some coolant line goes around the middle of the hose. so probably  there might be a internal metal tube (just only in the middle of the hose). if it is the case try to go for a original part, otherwise as Ramesh said no harm to go with a similar hose. I think this heating mechanism has no real benefit in a country like SL.

It looked like a plain hose.