• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need help to find Silvo to remove scratches from my Windscreen

Iroshw

Hi,

I need help to find Silvo Polish to remove wiper scratches from my Windscreen. I saw on a post that Silvo and Brasso will help to remove Scratches from the windscreen. But the problem is finding Silvo. I have contacted a lot of Hardware stores and Supermarkets but Silvo is not available. 

Or, just let me know an alternative for Silvo...

Please help...

Regards,

Irosh

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about Silvo, but i have been looking at this for a while now and there are plenty of YouTube videos saying that this works (check out below link). its available in eBay but i suppose you will be able to buy it locally as well if we know where to find it :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8PCS-4OZ-Cerium-Oxide-Scratch-Remover-Glass-Polishing-Powder-Kit-3-Wheel-DIY-/372037307022?epid=562346839&hash=item569f26ca8e:g:J3sAAOSwg0FZh8t-

On 1/16/2018 at 9:15 AM, wolseley said:

I got 3M glass polishing compound (part no:60150) from 3M Lanka about 2 years back. Don't know whether it is available now. So check with them.

You used 3M glass polishing compound to remove wiper scratches? did it work well?