• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My first car

ShehanZe

Hi, guys this is my first post and I need a big fav,

Im gonna by my first car and I thought of buying a Japanese one instead of a indian rubbish.

I my self know nothing about vehicles. 

I ride over 50KM per day in heavy traffic and low traffic (it differs) however it is inside the city. So I am willing to buy a Nissan FB15 or a N16.

my heart says to buy a N16 coz of the looks and brain says a FB15. please help

Edited by ShehanZe
spell mistake

Forget both and buy a WagonR considering your daily figures. You won't regret. I myself drove a N 16 and it would cost u more. FB 15 is too old. If you don't care about fuel economy, my first recommendation is an EU.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, AJ84 said:

Forget both and buy a WagonR considering your daily figures. You won't regret. I myself drove a N 16 and it would cost u more. FB 15 is too old. If you don't care about fuel economy, my first recommendation is an EU.

N16 how is the fuel? in traffic with A/C on? and any failures?

3 hours ago, ShehanZe said:

2.0 to 2.3 mil

if you are looking for a Japanese sedan, you have three options ;

1. Nissan N16, Syplhy   

2. Toyota Carina, Corolla 

3. Mitsubishi Lancer, Galant

4. Mazda Familia

But all these comes with quite high mileage .  if car has not been looked after properly will give you lot of trouble.  Always get from a reliable place/person.

Good Luck

4 hours ago, trish_auto said:

if you are looking for a Japanese sedan, you have three options ;

1. Nissan N16, Syplhy   

2. Toyota Carina, Corolla 

3. Mitsubishi Lancer, Galant

4. Mazda Familia

But all these comes with quite high mileage .  if car has not been looked after properly will give you lot of trouble.  Always get from a reliable place/person.

Good Luck

He has the NISSAN PRESEA R11 also as an option for a jap sedan

13 hours ago, ShehanZe said:

yup I am on all these and also honda civic. a bit lost in my way though

here's an idea - keep your options open go and look for several cars in your budget range. FB15's N16's preseas corollas etc. you'll then get a good idea on how the market looks like and realize that some models are way hacked than the others - some are overpriced etc. 

then filter out the cars that are in best condition and then make the decision. 

i saw someone had told you to buy a Wagon R - some unreg kei cars ARE in your range  but i assume you are in for a Sedan with a 1.5ish engine