• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mokip

Suzuki Rs 2017 highbrid steering rack noise and play

Question

Has anybody using the  suzuki rs 2017 model e experience the above issue please share your thoughts and how to fix it  or advice.

Any recommendations please ?

Sorry to bump up old thread again, but I think this issue might exists for both Suzuki Swift 2017 and 2018 models (RS, ML hybrid and non hybrid). As mentioned above in this thread I got this issue resolved at A*W (I got this ratlling noice in lower speeds (below 20 kmh) drive at small ditched road such as concrete roads.) repair center, what they had done is replace the grease inside the rack since existing one is not suitable (Melting) for SL temperature and they do recalibrate the stearing rack. It cost me below 10k with wheel alignment. I got this issue when vehicle @ 1500 km and had done the repair on 8200 Km so far I have driven more than 3000Km and issue is not came up again. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fcnarator said:

Sorry to bump up old thread again, but I think this issue might exists for both Suzuki Swift 2017 and 2018 models (RS, ML hybrid and non hybrid). As mentioned above in this thread I got this issue resolved at A*W (I got this ratlling noice in lower speeds (below 20 kmh) drive at small ditched road such as concrete roads.) repair center, what they had done is replace the grease inside the rack since existing one is not suitable (Melting) for SL temperature and they do recalibrate the stearing rack. It cost me below 10k with wheel alignment. I got this issue when vehicle @ 1500 km and had done the repair on 8200 Km so far I have driven more than 3000Km and issue is not came up again. 

what was the cost to do this?