• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

trish_auto

Those who are looking for a mini suv, Suzuki will be launching XBEE (Cross Bee) , big brother of Hustler at the end of this year (25th Dec).  Announced prices are ;  1.0 G 1,490,400 yen ,1.0 HYBRID MXt 1,749,600 yen , 1.0 HYBRID MZt 1,911, 300 yen.  Import tax will be  Rs. 1.25m for hybrid versions. According to the test drive feedback in Japan it has shown good performance.  Experts here can add further comments.   

(All information courtesy of http://drumsyos.blog.fc2.com )

SUZUKI_XBEE38.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE39.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE35.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE33.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE37.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE31.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE29.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE32.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE48.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE44.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE43.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE52.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE22.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE21.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iRage said:

Actually....you mean released :) The car was revealed at the TMS even a bit earlier....today onwards they are starting to take orders :D

Ohh sorry ..released for sales. you are there. 

Any idea of how long it to deliver the orders place now. ?

Edited by trish_auto

38 minutes ago, trish_auto said:

Generally I think it's a month. It could change depending on the demand

When Vezel was released people went bonkers and waiting time was 4 or 5 months

1 hour ago, trish_auto said:

Probably a few months....no idea....

Not just the Vezel..most cars are like that....the wait list for the Camry right now is 7. When the GT86 came out it was nearly 8 months (people who got their orders first actually sold them for a profit to people who didn't want to wait). Vezel was about 4 to 5 months...even the Fit Shuttle had something close to that....the thing is people who are in the market are usaully lured in and made to wait until the new model is released. So when the car is launched there is a huge waitlist. Then it tapers off. So like I have always said..you realy can't determine if a model is a success or not by looking at quarterly "sales" figures (which are actually registration figures)...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, isurues1 said:

Car is Availabel for Sale in http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/SUZUKI/XBEE/summary.html

but still not yet available in Auctions

There are many cars available with preordered private sellers. But its too early for auctions to get them

http://kakaku.com/kuruma/used/spec/Maker=7/Model=33309/

39 cars available. But prices are bloated.

On 12/16/2017 at 3:39 PM, trish_auto said:

Those who are looking for a mini suv, Suzuki will be launching XBEE (Cross Bee) , big brother of Hustler at the end of this year (25th Dec).  Announced prices are ;  1.0 G 1,490,400 yen ,1.0 HYBRID MXt 1,749,600 yen , 1.0 HYBRID MZt 1,911, 300 yen.  Import tax will be  Rs. 1.25m for hybrid versions. According to the test drive feedback in Japan it has shown good performance.  Experts here can add further comments.   

(All information courtesy of http://drumsyos.blog.fc2.com )

SUZUKI_XBEE38.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE39.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE35.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE33.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE37.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE31.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE29.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE32.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE48.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE44.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE43.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE52.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE22.jpg

SUZUKI_XBEE21.jpg

Is it 1.25m or 1.7m?

4 hours ago, isurues1 said:

How long will it take to available in the Auctions.

Well, if you want to get a brad new one, its immaterial where you buy from . Currently there is a queue for  pre -orders.  But they will reduce it with time. Not sure whether it is assembled/ manufactured in the Indian plant as well (no news yet) . 

Official prices announced by the Suzuki agents were between 1.7 m to 1.95 m Yen.   

Second hand market depends on the user reviews,  reliability, popularity, etc.  ( other than price). You can check the popularity by the number of registration in the first quarter.  It will come to auctions around after April (most probably).

On 2/5/2018 at 11:17 PM, trish_auto said:

Well, if you want to get a brad new one, its immaterial where you buy from . Currently there is a queue for  pre -orders.  But they will reduce it with time. Not sure whether it is assembled/ manufactured in the Indian plant as well (no news yet) . 

Official prices announced by the Suzuki agents were between 1.7 m to 1.95 m Yen.   

Second hand market depends on the user reviews,  reliability, popularity, etc.  ( other than price). You can check the popularity by the number of registration in the first quarter.  It will come to auctions around after April (most probably).

Well the prices are really not that inflated....when the GT86 and a few other models started coming out the prices were almost 50% more than what the dealer price was.

Also, the 1.7m - 1.95m price range given by manufacturers is the base price range. Once you actually order the car with the basic accessories (carpets, etc...),include delivery charges and apply taxes (of which some would be refunded at deregistration) you are looking at an addition of anything from 150,000yen ++.

As for when these would hit the auction...soon...these guys would first try to sell it locally and then some with slowly start trickling in to auctions.

1 hour ago, trish_auto said:

Suppose basic version should turn up around 1.6 M Yen in auctions

Not really....if the basic version is 1.7m (I am going by the manufacturer price you had given) then you are probably looking at a little bit more than that at the auctions...after all you still have to buy the car at 1.7m..deregister it..then send to auction and then pay auction charges, etc... When it comes to brand new cars there really is not much of a difference in price from what the outside price is and the auction price is. Sometimes the same goes for used cars.  

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Not really....if the basic version is 1.7m (I am going by the manufacturer price you had given) then you are probably looking at a little bit more than that at the auctions...after all you still have to buy the car at 1.7m..deregister it..then send to auction and then pay auction charges, etc... When it comes to brand new cars there really is not much of a difference in price from what the outside price is and the auction price is. Sometimes the same goes for used cars.  

Seond hand market price at auctions varies depending on certain facts. Initially it will be artificial. With time it will slowly come to the stable price.  With mileage, interior and exterior and interior conditions. Presently you can get it for 1.67 m from private sellers. 

Even with deregistration, auction fees and transport it should be lower.

4 hours ago, trish_auto said:

Seond hand market price at auctions varies depending on certain facts. Initially it will be artificial. With time it will slowly come to the stable price.  With mileage, interior and exterior and interior conditions. Presently you can get it for 1.67 m from private sellers. 

Even with deregistration, auction fees and transport it should be lower.

Second hand ? You do realize that for actual used cars to turn up at auctions it is going to take anything up to one year right ? At which point you will be buying a used 1 year old car ?

In a few months you are going to find brand new cars at auctions (even the very same cars you are seeing on your online site)...

Yes the brand new cars at auctions are categorized as "used" on paper because to get them out of the dealers (Suzuki dealers or the car sales you are looking at online) they have to register it and then unregister it.

2 hours ago, trish_auto said:

I mean second hand.  If a particular model doesn't attract much popularity, it will definitely less demanded in the auctions even. Example Suzuki Baleno.  Anyway we have to to wait and see.

Yeah..that is what I meant by used as well..it is going to take some time for second hand cars to get to auction. 

Even the not so popular models..they would rarely go below what the final dealer purchase price would be. Even then it will only be so after going through the auction a few times. Also, in most cases even if such rare cases do come up in auction the agent who bids on behalf of you would still figure out a way to sell it to you at the usual price :)

On 10/02/2018 at 2:14 PM, iRage said:

Yeah..that is what I meant by used as well..it is going to take some time for second hand cars to get to auction. 

Even the not so popular models..they would rarely go below what the final dealer purchase price would be. Even then it will only be so after going through the auction a few times. Also, in most cases even if such rare cases do come up in auction the agent who bids on behalf of you would still figure out a way to sell it to you at the usual price :)

Have to wait and see but if something happned with the Duty (Extra Tax for Turbo Vehciles or something like that ) then this vehicle will not be availabe in SL. :)

• 5 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 8:16 PM, Meraya said:

Hi I recently purchased a xbee mz 2wd car. It seems impressive with performance. Anybody else using xbee? Any thing important to share? Have to wait some time for me to update on this regard. Thanks

Hi Mate,

Its good to hear that you bought a Xbee. In fact I was following this car even before it was officially released in Japan.  It is a good car according to the reviews from Japan. 

I also had a look of one of the units for sale in Sri Lanka since.  Of course the interior is far better than the WagonR. According to my calculations, price is bit bloated. Because this car has the lowest import tax in this category (LKR 1.25 m).  Higher price tag could be the case since all these units come to SL are unused in Japan.  Probably second hand ones may be reduced later. 

However it may be too early to say lot of things. So you can share your experience, driving comfort, fuel economy, safety, performance, etc. 

If you don't mind you can share the price you bought including few pics. ?

Cheers !

Edited by trish_auto
  • Like 2

I bought this for 44laks. It's almost brand new (only 7km in odometer in documents). Can't say much about fuel economy as I have not driven it much coz still unregistered. Driving experience is good so far with good pickup smooth steering with all the safety options. Will update when I register the vehicle and start actual driving! This is mz 2wd model. Will update interior pics later.

20180714_163700.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Meraya said:

I bought this for 44laks. It's almost brand new (only 7km in odometer in documents). Can't say much about fuel economy as I have not driven it much coz still unregistered. Driving experience is good so far with good pickup smooth steering with all the safety options. Will update when I register the vehicle and start actual driving! This is mz 2wd model. Will update interior pics later.

20180714_163700.jpg

:party:..congratulations !