• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A New Car? Why?

Hola

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machan im goin to do something big bt i told abt the ricy stuff cus then ppl dont ask me abt it :lol: anyway i hate decals and vinyls ..

good stuff mate. there are way too many ricers in colombo so do something to stand out of the average joes

Last few days this ZX (purplish colour) is haunting me. Almost every day I’m seeing it. I think I’m in love very strongly with that car now. Something might happen soon. :(

How many ZXs’ in SL? And what are the turbo ones? Any idea abt the prices? & fuzzo where is this at?

Bump!!! I wanna know!!! :rolleyes:

the silver ZX isnt turboed...whoever buys that car has to change those rims first...

yes that car is non turbo n thoes rims does look bit odd but not too bad either. they cost him a small fortune when he first bought them about 4 years ago.

What about that silver Z @ havelock rd. Is that a turbo or not?

Thats Lasitha's cousin Rnaga Aiyas ZX and its a very nice car with Chromb Alloys, and those alloys weight abt 100KGS :angry: . And The other ZX Clement's one is now own by a lady working in Dialog.. and those 2 cars r NON Turbo ones. bt very nice

there was a time when this car had ferrari badging on it. i'm so happy that it was removed. looked a bit tacky.

Realy..shit man, like those three wheelers with Toyota Hiace badges...I saw a black mirag in rathmalana with toyota emblem

Do you know the best car which could be rebadged? The new Kia Sorenta

there was a time when this car had ferrari badging on it. i'm so happy that it was removed. looked a bit tacky.

Woop de f**kin dooo... thanx bro, my cuz and i had an argument once, he said he saw a silver ferrari in havelock rd, and i was like :violent-smiley-030: , ah man hes gonna eat his hat.. lol..

And mistaking a Z for a ferrari! lol!!!! :action-smiley-060:

Woop de f**kin dooo... thanx bro, my cuz and i had an argument once, he said he saw a silver ferrari in havelock rd, and i was like :violent-smiley-030: , ah man hes gonna eat his hat.. lol..

And mistaking a Z for a ferrari! lol!!!! :action-smiley-060:

my god, its a surprise you didnt have a cartoon to express your self for that post