• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A New Car? Why?

Hola

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not always.. I lost a good 100K from the VzR.... But, I gave it Preveen - so, no regrets...

On the forum, I'll just say "ha ha". We argue over it enough in person without dragging it on to the forum.

Was the Jimny urs? Was under the impression that and the March doesn't quite qualify. :P

Edited by Pericles

Not always.. I lost a good 100K from the VzR.... But, I gave it Preveen - so, no regrets...

u r suppose to buy an evo! next?

my faulty memory recalls peri giving clues abt some amazing ride being ur next prospective buy... Wooosh

u r suppose to buy an evo! next?

my faulty memory recalls peri giving clues abt some amazing ride being ur next prospective buy... Wooosh

Had to give up on the idea of a "whoosh" ride becuase the fuel prices started to go "whoosh", and the way I run I could've bought a seperate car from the cash I pump juice for an Evo - if i was to buy one.

I like my new "econo" ride - more classy and easy one the pocket too.... may be one fine day I'll have enough cash to buy an Evo....

peri u got ur self a stalker. dat means u r an A-lister now :lol:

j/k guys

Yeah man. I'm pretty sure he was the one headlight City that followed me back from the drag location to Pila one fine day after a cop raid when I took a very evasive, tour-de-Colombo route to get back. ;) Specially since he came up in Hijra later and introduced himself :D

man-wow, thats cool. 1 car per 3 months...do u change women like that too bro? :-)

Thats rather personal. I find it rather offensive. Specially since both max and his wife are good friends of mine.

Jokes pretty much in bad taste dude.

Edited by Pericles

man-wow, thats cool. 1 car per 3 months...do u change women like that too bro? :-)

wish i can change cars like that .. anyway next month im goin to change my car From Engilish Number(JK) to 19- .. he he :lol:

and hola that women joke is not gud :D

You wish! Try and post something worth while- dont waste posts on rubbish comments! If you cant think of anything to say... dont say anything!

sheeesh! I'm sick and tired of people going 'thats cool' in this forum followed by a dumb joke.

Yeah man. I'm pretty sure he was the one headlight City that followed me back from the drag location to Pila one fine day after a cop raid when I took a very evasive, tour-de-Colombo route to get back. :D Specially since he came up in Hijra later and introduced himself :lol:

I am no stalker, i am a sworn enemy;)

ha! ha! dat was me, c'mon what can i do abt it when the light just went off that night it self, am i to miss the drags go to replace the lights!

BTW i spotted u coming in a AD wagon last saturday...

Had to give up on the idea of a "whoosh" ride becuase the fuel prices started to go "whoosh", and the way I run I could've bought a seperate car from the cash I pump juice for an Evo - if i was to buy one.

I like my new "econo" ride - more classy and easy one the pocket too.... may be one fine day I'll have enough cash to buy an Evo....

itz just 4 3 months ney? u can always buy an old lancer, convert it like the ledgendary Ashan did... BTW a friend of mine is selling an original AWD evo3 wit da normal engine, he has the goodies to do the full evo conversion on request... forum rules pohibits disclosing any more details... if interested i shall post in classified ....

I grow tired of cars very fast. The Maximum I've kept a car is maybe 6 months. Let me give you the list of cars I've had over the past 2 years, starting from August 2004.

1. Suzuki Jimny

2. Carina GT

3. Mercedes E200

4. Civic SiR II hatchback

5. Glanza Turbo

6. Pulsar VzR

7. Civic SiR sedan

8. BMW 320D

9. BMW 320D facelift

So average time i've kept a car is less than 3 months... Has anyone ever matched that?

thats a nice list buddy, by the way what is the price difference of the 320 D and Facelift version.

Your GlanzaTurbo was purchased by one of my classmates. :lol:

thats a nice list buddy, by the way what is the price difference of the 320 D and Facelift version.

Your GlanzaTurbo was purchased by one of my classmates. :lol:

Is this the Glenza met with an accident.... near moratuwa or (1 Killed), the Glenza Turbo in School Lane Nawala (Black).

Is this the Glenza met with an accident.... near moratuwa or (1 Killed), the Glenza Turbo in School Lane Nawala (Black).

Nope, Max's Glanza was gray.

BTW i spotted u coming in a AD wagon last saturday...

Wingroad, not AD wagon :D The owner would die if he heard u say that. And he might still, coz he is a member here :lol:

machan im goin to buy a Honda EG8, and im hoping to start my project in August first week, hopefully i think i can finish it within 4 months :P

Mmmm....another Honda owner is being created then....

Saw you car in the Classifieds, really nice looking mods bro. All the best with your eg8.