• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A New Car? Why?

Hola

Mmmm....another Honda owner is being created then....

Saw you car in the Classifieds, really nice looking mods bro. All the best with your eg8.

thanx machan n nw i used that car for almost 2 years without any trouble .. bt nw i deicided to do a change n i thought abt some cars..like 300ZX, Lancer, EK3 bt i decide i m gona buy a Eg8 n do a major Interior Exterior n engine conversion.. bt the sad thing is it takes lots of time..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, Max's Glanza was gray.

Wingroad, not AD wagon :rolleyes: The owner would die if he heard u say that. And he might still, coz he is a member here :action-smiley-060:

true peri... ppl should observe then comment.... or observe more carfully at least.... sheesh...

which 300zx did you look at/thnking about?

the non turbo silver one, anyway now its own by a lady who works at Dialog.. anyway im bit afraid to drive rear wheel cars :action-smiley-060:

So basicaly you are going for EG8 becuaseyou need to modify it

NO there are many reasons bt u have to wait n see.... cus i dnt like to talk abt it before even starting the project...

the non turbo silver one, anyway now its own by a lady who works at Dialog.. anyway im bit afraid to drive rear wheel cars :P

Man I love the ZX .. what's was the asking price ? if you don't mind :rolleyes:

Any particular reason you are scared of rear wheel drives ? :action-smiley-060: I have driven both and .. i have to say that i like the rear wheel ones better ..

thats a nice list buddy, by the way what is the price difference of the 320 D and Facelift version.

The difference may range from 1Mil - 2 Mil. For me the difference came close to 1.7 Mil - come to think of it I could've bought a seperate car for that... occured to me only now :action-smiley-060:

Any particular reason you are scared of rear wheel drives ? :action-smiley-060: I have driven both and .. i have to say that i like the rear wheel ones better ..

as i remember 1.7 mill. and the reason if u want to drag with some one i think u have to ask a roling start and i think its very dificult to do stop starts with rear wheel drive cars .. anyway i prefere Honda cus for drags i have 2 options.. dif lock or LSD :P

and now u HAVE to drive an AWD :P oh n btw for sum reason i prefer the ZX to the Supra...and nooo its not cos its a nissan...

i will have a bit of make over for my car too gihan..

double barel silencers along the sides, diffuser, front lips, fog lamps for the front are on the cards...Red ground light are to be imported through a couzin in Singapore - not sure of that yet though...

double barel silencers along the sides, diffuser, front lips, fog lamps for the front are on the cards...Red ground light are to be imported through a couzin in Singapore - not sure of that yet though...

u gonna have silencers along the sides on ur Honda exi..?? well, wonder how that will look like..

as i remember 1.7 mill. and the reason if u want to drag with some one i think u have to ask a roling start and i think its very dificult to do stop starts with rear wheel drive cars .. anyway i prefere Honda cus for drags i have 2 options.. dif lock or LSD :D

God damn it max! I should kick u in the heiny! I coulda got the ZX!

And Gehan, u don't have to ask for rolling if u know what ur doing. Guess u weren't around for the Supra and RX-7 in Athu? Or even the time the RX-7s rolled in Marine? Damn, that was a long time ago.

Anyway, I always prefered RWD, even over AWD. Thats the main reason I like the Z over the GTR.

And Gihan, u don't have to ask for rolling if u know what ur doing. Guess u weren't around for the Supra and RX-7 in Athu? Or even the time the RX-7s rolled in Marine? Damn, that was a long time ago.

Anyway, I always prefered RWD, even over AWD. Thats the main reason I like the Z over the GTR.

Ur talking abt Dilans RX7 Vs His Bro Tharindu's Supra ? and i was there with tharindu and i know everything abt that race .. ;)

BUT can Dilan or Tharindu Drag With Nigel's Subaru OR Nirosh's Subaru ? i mean Stop Start ? :D

and now u HAVE to drive an AWD ;)

Waiting for the opportunity ... ;)

Yeah machan.. looks like you missed out on a good deal.. the one that got away ;) I expected a ZX to cost much more than that too :D

Ur talking abt Dilans RX7 Vs His Bro Tharindu's Supra ? and i was there with tharindu and i know everything abt that race .. ;)

BUT can Dilan or Tharindu Drag With Nigel's Subaru OR Nirosh's Subaru ? i mean Stop Start ? :D

Yup, I am. I'm not talking of final results, just the launches ;)

And I dunno if they can take on the Subaru's, but I was talking in terms of RWD vs FWD as per your post prefering the Honda's. U don't need to ask for rolling then :)

My typical concept of a proper sports car is a coupe with a big engine up front and RWD. A big engine in the back and RWD is good too. Acknowledge, the more power a car has, the better AWD sounds, but it aint quite the same classic formula.

Stuff like the Zs, Supras, RX-7, Vipers, Astons .... Thats what holds me.

Thats also why I like Miatas, and alone out the the Honda range, the S2k, Even tho they don't have the pre-requisite Big Engine ;)

Yup, I am. I'm not talking of final results, just the launches :D

And I dunno if they can take on the Subaru's, but I was talking in terms of RWD vs FWD as per your post prefering the Honda's. U don't need to ask for rolling then ;)

My typical concept of a proper sports car is a coupe with a big engine up front and RWD. A big engine in the back and RWD is good too. Acknowledge, the more power a car has, the better AWD sounds, but it aint quite the same classic formula.

Stuff like the Zs, Supras, RX-7, Vipers, Astons .... Thats what holds me.

Thats also why I like Miatas, and alone out the the Honda range, the S2k, Even tho they don't have the pre-requisite Big Engine ;)

yeah i agree with u bt im saying FWD cars can beat RWD super cars and AWD cars .. and i have a video Honda beating a Viper and westfield ariel atom beating the Ferrari and Carera GT by a huge margine ..

And RWD cars have more reputaion than any of FWD & AWD cars bt some FWD cars can damage that reputation very easily.. and that is wut im thinking right now.. ;)

yeah i agree with u bt im saying FWD cars can beat RWD super cars and AWD cars ..

I can remember sometime back Top Gear did a test to decide which has da best handling characteristics.. They tested seperately AWD, FWD and RWD with and without traction control.. It came up dat RWDs with TCS has da best handling compromise..

I can remember sometime back Top Gear did a test to decide which has da best handling characteristics.. They tested seperately AWD, FWD and RWD with and without traction control.. It came up dat RWDs with TCS has da best handling compromise..

yap can remember that, on that test FWD came last :D

ifyou are still interested, i can point u in the direction of a black z for sale. it's around the same price range but a fixer upper though...

yeah i agree with u bt im saying FWD cars can beat RWD super cars and AWD cars .. and i have a video Honda beating a Viper and westfield ariel atom beating the Ferrari and Carera GT by a huge margine ..

And RWD cars have more reputaion than any of FWD & AWD cars bt some FWD cars can damage that reputation very easily.. and that is wut im thinking right now.. :D

Pretty sure they run AWD in WRC and RWD in F1 for a reason bro ;)

ifyou are still interested, i can point u in the direction of a black z for sale. it's around the same price range but a fixer upper though...

Not unless he wants to swap and the govt brings down petrol ;) (Or MIT gives me a raise, either way ;) )

Last few days this ZX (purplish colour) is haunting me. Almost every day I’m seeing it. I think I’m in love very strongly with that car now. Something might happen soon. :D

How many ZXs’ in SL? And what are the turbo ones? Any idea abt the prices? & fuzzo where is this at?