• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

kumudugayashan

Best Gasoline Vehicle to buy below 4M

Planning to buy a vehicle ASAP. I have narrowed down my selection to following (they are all Toyota..call me a racist)

For now I'm swaying between Vitz and Axio. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Most of the travelling will be on Highway and off roads nearly 1500 km per month in total.

1. Toyota Vitz 2016/2017 (1000CC)

2. Toyota Axio 2007/2008

3. Toyota Belta/Yaris 2011 

Edited by kumudugayashan

Vitz hands down. Newer vehicle and will have better re-sell-ability down the line. Doubt they will support your off road endeavors though. May end up with all four wheels up in air if you try.

Off road with a car? Seriously? or did you meant paved roads other than highways? If you are not always carrying quite a bit of luggage and passenngers, I also think the vitz would be a good choice. Although being a hatchback the vitz would not be as much as comfortable as the axio on log trips.

@asrock Yes, what I meant by off roads is paved roads other than highways, way out of city limits.

Contacted two personnel importers to check 2017 Vitz price and they quoted 3.7M and 3.9M respectively, for a F grade with safety package. 

Edited by kumudugayashan