• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle for 8 million

sfernando

On 27/12/2017 at 7:53 PM, MV-5 said:

if some one has 8 million and if that person can compromise and go for a Premio over Mazda 6 just only because of resale value and the market, then the best option is compromise more and go for a micro geely MX 7 (used) and put rest 6+ million in a FD (3 months, interest added back to capital when renew). after 5 year FD will grow very close to 13 million. it is profitable even you had to discard the MX 7.

When I saw the name MX 7. I thought it's a bigger version of Miata :D

Then I realised it's the Micro thing

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sfernando said:

Guys how about Mithubishi Montero 2007-2008 model (Petrol engine) for that prize?

I know its not economy to drive, but will it have a good resale value and comfort?

Well..comfort would be there....even if you get the lower grade ones you will get the basic of creature comforts. A petrol SUV..resale value...well that can go either way....there are people who will happily buy a petrol SUV but most would prefer a diesel. The thing is I don't think you should be looking at a petrol SUV if resale value and petrol consumption are high on your list of concerns.

Just buy the Premio...

Edited by iRage
  • Like 2