• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi A1

hasisoft

28 minutes ago, hasisoft said:

Hi Guys,

I m looking to buy the new Audi A1 2017 model (imported from UK) please tell me ur experiences and is there a difference between UK model and the models imported by the SL Audi Agents.

Thanks !! 

The all new Audi A1 complete redesigned version is expected in early 2018. I saw a current gen Basic 4 door advertised for 5.1mn.

You know as the new face comes in old ones will be less desirable n cheaper to buy.

Company imported vehicles are fine tuned for Sri Lanka conditions plus agent gives warranty!

Q2 is also a good option where you might be able to procure an automatic one around 6.5mn in coming months.

Edited by zeem35

A1 is a city car like the Smart 4, so you would find it a bit cramped inside with 4passengers. What about Q2, the agents are accepting orders now under the reduced prices? But the 1.2L engine and lighter body would make the A1 more nimble than the 1L Q2.

17 hours ago, vag2 said:

A1 is a city car like the Smart 4, so you would find it a bit cramped inside with 4passengers. What about Q2, the agents are accepting orders now under the reduced prices? But the 1.2L engine and lighter body would make the A1 more nimble than the 1L Q2.

The new A1 is based on Polo platform. Which is longer and wider. It will have the 1000cc turbo engine variant of the Q2. Expected in March though!